63

Yu Yuan hurried back to his room, perhaps because the banquet was still being held, there was no guard at the door that Fernando arranged last night. And relying on the talent of identity, he once again took out the soldiers he used to guard, and there was no one in the corridor.

Choosing to meet at this time, or in his room, perhaps Durand is considering that the most dangerous place is the safest place, and this time is also the coexistence of danger and safety.

Yu Yuan waited quietly in the room.

He already had a rough plan in mind, and believed that the reason why Durand was looking for him in such a hurry tonight must have something to do with the throne. As the queen, since he wants to help the crown prince to the king's position, he has to know how to take every step. On the one hand, he wants to help the crown prince win over nobles and ministers to gain hearts. On the other hand, Fernando's secret may be a place that can be used. ......

He understood that this game was like a Western fantasy version of "The Emperor's Development Plan".

Just as I was thinking, the door was knocked softly.

Yu Yuan: "Come in."

Durand walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Edith."

There were only a few candles lit in the room, and it was not very bright. Yu Yuan was sitting on the small rattan chair at this time and motioned Durand to sit beside him.

Since they want to help the crown prince, they are on the same front, and the two have a close relationship at the beginning, and there is nothing to hide. Without any hesitation, Yu Yuan said directly, "You know everything about Fernando?"

Durand nodded.

However, before the fake queen and real strategist began to plan the next plan with Crown Prince Durand, the Crown Prince leaned down and hugged the whole person, just like a big white lion encircling a big cat in his arms.

"Edith, I miss you so much."

There was a hint of grievance in his tone.

Yu Yuan: "..." Gan.

He has now been brainwashed by Lin Ling's "maternal love theory", and he is convinced that this little prince is really a little lacking in love, especially for the current plot for the little prince that he lost his father first, and then suffered a sudden change, so he had to symbolically Patting the little prince on the back, he said with relief:

"I'm here, always, don't worry."

Durand hugged him tighter, as if they were glued to each other.

Yu Yuan understood once again, this game is basically nursing children.

However, Yu Mou, who has a strong desire to clear customs, can't really continue to raise children in an ordinary way - if you want to raise this little prince, you have to turn this little prince into a king!

He was determined to start a nurturing education.

So, Yu Yuan decisively pulled the crown prince, who was sticking to him like an octopus, and let him sit on the other side.