68

The new king was playing chess with himself when he saw Fernando in the garden. Yu Yuan looked at it, sat down directly on the other side, and took over the white chess directly after black took a step.

"Have you been very happy today?" Fernando asked with a half-smile, and made another move.

Knowing that the other party should be clear about everything now, Yu Yuan couldn't hide it, and generously admitted: "I took a walk around the city and gained a little."

"What did you get?" Fernando simply leaned back, took a sip from the glass, "I can't see Durand, so I started to think of ways to do other things?"

"I didn't." The queen felt very aggrieved, "I just brought back someone."

Just in time for his turn, he moved out of White's rook without a word, and captured a piece of the opponent's piece.

"...Okay." Fernando tapped the board with his knuckles impatiently, and stopped playing chess, "The person you brought back will be dealt with as soon as possible, and I will give you three days. , if you don't solve it within three days, I will follow my way."

Yu Yuan smiled and asked, "Can I send him to the crown prince? I think he is about the same age as Durand, and Durand may need friends."

"Don't even think about it." He frowned.

"Then what do you say? It cost me five thousand gold coins to buy him, so I can't waste it." Yu Yuan's eyes were sincere, "I'm running out of money."

Fernando was speechless, "You are a dignified queen... Has Wells treated you badly?"

Yu Yuan nodded his head like a slap in the face, and said nonsense, "You also know that some ministers often attack me of low background, and none of the princes and princesses belong to me... huh."

In the end, he was almost moved by himself.

Yu Yuan originally just wanted to respond to the other party, but what he didn't know was that his blind cat ran into a dead mouse. The queen's food and clothing are all provided by the palace, and can she take out five thousand gold coins at any time... Fernando has never heard of anyone who would put such an amount of money on their lips. And what the queen said about "often attacked by ministers" is true. He has no family behind him. Over the past period of time, I have lost count of how many people have suggested that the former queen be removed from the palace, and there is even a "witch theory". prevailing again.

But Fernando didn't do it because he was selfish. Now being reminded of these memories by the Queen's words, I can't help asking:

"Edith, have you ever thought about changing your identity?"

"What?" Yu Yuan didn't expect that he could elicit such a response by making up nonsense.

... continue to be queen.

Fernando's words came to his lips, but he still didn't say it.

"Forget it." He waved his hands, "Go back to the previous question, don't let me know that the slave you brought back is following you in three days."

The bystander Lin Ling answered simultaneously: "Otherwise he will be dead, and he will be cut into pieces."

"Shut up." After Yu Yuan replied to Lin Ling in his mind, he immediately put on a "lady smile" that he had just practiced this morning, and promised His Majesty the King, "Definitely."