90

Darkness, loss of vision, and very quiet surroundings.

Yu Yuan couldn't help but wonder if someone would really come looking for him, or it was just Howard's words.

At this time, Lin Ling just came back.

"How about you, have you found that person's identity?"

Yu Yuan gritted his teeth and said, "I should have exiled Howard from the royal city the first time I discovered that he had stolen my things!"

Hearing this, Lin Ling was silent for a while, and almost didn't come up in one breath, "Why are you so sure it's Howard?"

"This pervert, stealing my things is the first step of his perversion." Yu Yuan was full of anger, "Wait, as soon as I go out, I can identify him by the wound on my hand!"

At this time, even Lin Ling didn't know whether he should say that Yu Yuan's customs clearance was fast, or that his thoughts had slipped, so he could only say silently: "...Then wish you good luck."

How can he look at people with such a deep filter, he can't take off the filter to look at people!

"Wait a minute, what's the matter with my current disguise?" Yu Yuan suddenly realized that he had changed back to his original gender. If the ministers and nobles knew about this, I'm afraid that he would not really be a wizard who was executed.

"Uh, what should I say," Lin Ling can see Yu Yuan's current character data. Originally, his shape modeling should be of an adult male body. After entering this copy, the disguise is a relatively tall adult female, but who knows who is It's not because of the problem of the healing potion of unknown origin. Now it happens to be stuck between the two. The appearance has not changed, but the real gender can be distinguished by the lift of the skirt.

To put it bluntly, he is now a real women's clothing boss.

"Your state is indeed a bit delicate, it should be a data issue, after all, it's still in the internal testing stage... Otherwise, my friend," Lin Ling suggested: "Come on, there's not much left in the game. , you continue to pretend to be a queen until you clear the customs, don't lift your skirt and no one can see it, I will open another account for you later, you will be able to use it for the test copy in the future, alright."

"..." Yu Yuan was very suspicious of what this "hanging" was. After all, it couldn't destroy the balance of the game. The so-called "hanging" was probably just a decoration, but there was nothing he could do, "How much is left in the plot?"

"[The King Stage 2] is almost over. The little prince's ascension to the throne is very stable. Stage 3 is the final battle. As long as you don't go wrong, you will basically win."

"I kicked Howard out and it didn't matter much, can I just kill him in secret?" Yu Yuan asked coldly.

Until now, he still vaguely felt that there was a faint, lingering smell in the air, and there seemed to be mucus-like threads hanging from his feet, but in fact, before the pervert left, he said, "I'm sorry for accidentally messing with you. Because of "dirty", he kissed and rubbed the top of his foot and the toe again, and the sole of his foot was rubbing against the person's knee. When he thought of that scene, his scalp felt numb.

He felt like something like Japanese natto, sticky, and there was something wrong with spider silk all over his body.

Damn Howard must not be allowed to live to see tomorrow's sunrise.