161

It is also difficult for Yu Yuan to say what his current relationship with Mr. Lu or Lu Mingyuan is like. He didn't agree, but maybe it became a tacit consent, and this tacit consent gave Lu Mingyuan enough opportunities.

There was a problem with the game and the turmoil of the ghosts in the company was temporarily resolved. Lu Mingyuan had more opportunities to "show his skills" in Yu Yuan. Only now did Yu Yuan realize that Lu Mingyuan's "buggy" behavior when he claimed to pursue him before. Compared with the current level, it is not even a stalker. Lu Mingyuan, who has received acquiescence, is like some kind of strange switch has been turned on. The whole person seems to not even know how to write the word "shameless".

Lu Mingyuan and Yu Yuan still live in two separate houses - this is the result of Yu Yuan's adherence to the bottom line, otherwise he has reasonable evidence to suspect that Mr. Lu would like to lie directly on his bed, not only to lie down, but also to pat the bed and ask him how he is still. not come up.

Even though Yu Yuan has seriously told the other party many times that he still wants to think about it again at this stage, Lu Mingyuan also stopped for a day as before, and the next day he started to prevaricate him with "Today is a new day", and then he started to run wild. General pursuit behavior.

Yu Yuan wanted to look up to the sky many times and howl, had that gentleman with glasses, Mr. Lu, been eaten up, and now all that is left is Lu Mingyuan, who has completely released himself.

Lu Mingyuan can cook himself, and on weekends, he will come to Yu Yuan to have lunch or dinner with the two of them. Yu Yuan helps with the materials or washes the dishes after meals, but one night when he was halfway through washing the dishes, he just came out of the kitchen. When I came out, I wanted to ask Lu Mingyuan something, and saw Lu Mingyuan sitting on the sofa with a white shirt in his hand... Why is this dress so familiar? !

Lu Mingyuan was holding the shirt and burying his head in it with a dazed expression, as if he was taking a deep breath to absorb the breath above.

The sound of the water in the kitchen didn't stop, but Yu Yuan froze in place and couldn't move. It looked like it was his shirt!

He walked up immediately without taking off his apron. Lu Mingyuan, who was sniffing the target's clothes, didn't expect the other party to suddenly appear, but he panicked for a moment, and immediately returned to his calm demeanor.

Yu Yuan aggressively walked up to the other party and was about to grab the clothes back, but Lu Mingyuan was as shameless as this was his own clothes, "No."

Yu Yuan could only forcibly come up to grab it, but Lu Mingyuan, with his tall legs and long body, naturally couldn't grab him back so easily, and the two of them were still fighting for a while. Lu Mingyuan sniffed the shirt again, and said to Yu Yuan with a smile: "It has a fragrance. The shower gel is milk-flavored? I like the smell."

"No," Yu Yuan was so anxious that his face flushed a little, and of course he was more likely to be anxious, "And whether you like it or not has nothing to do with me!"

Lu Mingyuan put down his shirt, put one hand around Yu Yuan's back and put it on his waist, and the other hand suddenly touched Yu Yuan's stomach, "Turn your face so soon? There's still my stuff in here."

As he said that, he patted Yu Yuan's stomach lightly, "Remember, when you were playing the game, you promised to have a kitten..."