72

In a hurry, Yu Yuan reluctantly pushed Fernando aside and stood up to explain to Durand.

"Me and Fernando, uh..." Rao Shi knows how to make up nonsense, and Yu Yuan couldn't help but get stuck. But Durand's figure holding an oil lamp was unusually silent, and half of his face was in the shadows, making it dark and unclear.

The more anxious he was, the faster he spoke, Yu Yuan complained to Lin Ling, "Shouldn't he say that you don't need to explain anything in this situation?"

Lin Ling chuckled: "Why didn't you wait for him to say, 'I forgive you'."

Yu Yuan is very elegant and easy-going: "...Shut up."

While Yu Yuan was still thinking about his words, Durand slowly approached, and Fernando, the second person involved, remained in a coma. Yu Yuan scolded him eight hundred times in his heart, and he fainted and was relieved.

Lin Ling: "I have to say, not only do you have loose hair, but your clothes are also messy."

Yu Yuan woke up like a dream and quickly sorted out his clothes. Heaven and earth conscience, these are the clothes that Fernando just messed up when he wanted to touch the article behind him.

But Durand's eyes... Yu Yuan felt as if he had died eight hundred times in front of the cub he was about to raise.

Instead of continuing to hide it, it's better to just say something and really go out and divert your attention. Yu Yuan thought this, and said immediately, "Fernando wants to check the pattern on my back."

Durand knew about this last time and asked him about it.

However, Yu Yuan's little plan failed, and Durand did not go down as he wished to ask him what the pattern was behind him, and why the new king kept entangled in this issue. Instead, with a gloomy expression, he said a word that was exactly the same as last time: "He forced you."

Yu Yuan: "..." Cubs! Is that all you have left of my relationship with him? ? ?

Lin Ling: "Your cub's thinking is useless, let's get a new one."

"No." Yu Yuanyi said sternly, "We just check the relationship between the patterns on the back."

He stepped forward and pulled Durand's hand, Durand seemed stunned, but he still went.

"Go down first, and I'll explain it to you later." Yu Yuan grabbed Durand's hand with both hands, very sincere.

On the other side, Fernando, who seemed to have passed out, was lying in the corner surrounded by iron chains.

Durand looked at the room with gentle eyes again, the dim room, the two people who appeared here, and...the people in front of him looked pitiful.

Maybe a talent, but Durand could tell at a glance that it was fake. So what should the real situation look like? The other party enjoys this secret feeling very much, or he has met Fernando here more than once, or, is he using his original real appearance, or is it now...

Durand thought quietly.

After the person in front of him made another request to leave here first, he smiled and said, "Let's go, Edith."