3

At 8:50 that night, Yu Yuan, who was beaten in the face by himself in less than a day, went online and appeared in front of the forest outside the castle.

He really didn't want to come at all, but the pastor's friend insisted that if there were any hidden rewards, it wouldn't hurt to come.

At any rate, I was about to put the knife on the neck of the man. Yu Yuan couldn't take it anymore, so he had to go online to have a look.

The castle at night is more solemn than the daytime, like a sleeping beast lurking under the night.

He walked over, and when he arrived at the entrance of the castle, he saw that NPC butler was waiting with a lantern during the day.

At the same time, the details of the mission in front of Yu Yuan also changed.

[Task details 2: Please exchange kisses with Prince Lister. ]

Seeing this line of words, Yu Yuan's face suddenly had a complex expression of "what is this".

Even if the game sets hidden tasks, can it also consider the gender of the player? He could have clearly remembered that Prince Riester is a male NPC - this kind of plot is obviously set for female players.

He raised his foot and planned to leave, but the butler obviously wouldn't give this chance, he walked over to stand beside him casually, "Please come with me."

No choice but to stay.

Turning around, Yu Yuan put his hand on the door, just as he was about to open the door by himself, he was suddenly surrounded by someone from behind.

The butler took advantage of the taller's height to encircle him in this small area, and lowered his head slightly like the daytime, as if to accomplish something that was not possible at the time.

want to get close to him...

The cold touch of the glasses chain fell on his body, his hands were firmly pressed by the people behind him, and even his lower body was pressed against the door by someone's knees.

"What are you doing, let go!"

Yu Yuan tried to struggle but couldn't resist. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see fangs approaching his neck.

His heart collapsed, and this series of operations gave him a new understanding of the degree of freedom of this game.

He didn't move on the surface, but in his heart he was trying to teleport out of here through the map.

Unexpectedly, the sound of the system sounded in my ears: the task is in progress and cannot be transmitted.

Just when Yu Yuan was about to blow his hair and almost wanted to force him to go offline, there was a faint sound of music in the ancient castle just across the door.

The music sounded like some kind of instruction, and the butler behind him had to step back and let go of the person in his arms reluctantly.

He helped his silver-rimmed glasses, and returned to his casual appearance: "Lister Riester is waiting for you."

"..."