13

The matter between the two ended in such an unexpected way, and the failed attempt to log off made Yu Yuan a little bit angry - feeling unsatisfactory for the vampire in front of him.

Don't **** blood, just rely on licking, do you reflect on whether you are a qualified vampire?

But the farce was not over yet, the prince turned his head and met the eyes of Evan and Isaac not far away.

Several people present are equally young, but Evan is obviously more immature among them. Lister didn't need to say more, the oppressive aura of full bloom already made his forehead sweat.

No matter how reluctant he was, the blond vampire bowed his head to apologize to Yu Yuan, a human.

On the contrary, Isaac has been leisurely and said with a smile: "Smollett, is this mage worthy of your treasure?"

It is common for blood races to domesticate humans as pets, and some humans even follow them in pursuit of immortality. But there are very few people who are really recognized by them, given their first embrace, and even included in the family.

This accident was obviously led by Isaac behind his back, and Riester's anger remained unabated. For a time, the two princes present were at a stalemate.

But at this moment, a cold voice suddenly came from the balcony on the second floor: "It's about time."

Lambert looked down at the few people in the garden condescendingly.

It's almost zero.

The prince snorted a little impatiently, and almost at the same time, a sharp-edged attack attacked Isaac.

The latter couldn't resist, and there was a hand-long bloodstain on his cheek, and the wound was deep. A few strands of blonde hair fell to the side.

Isaac laughed instead of getting angry: "It hurts when you touch it, so serious?"

Lister ignored him, but held Yu Yuan's hand. Then, Yu Yuan felt a moment of weightlessness and couldn't help closing his eyes.

When he opened his eyes again, he was already in the corridor on the second floor.

Evan and Isaac downstairs looked at each other and got up and left.

"What happened?" The housekeeper noticed Yu Yuan's torn collar, his face was ugly.

"Lambert, I said you shouldn't hesitate." The prince replied nonchalantly, "A small badge is nothing at all, it should have been marked."

Only two vampires present could smell it. At this time, Yu Yuan's body was already full of Smollett's breath, which was a sign of possessions.

Yu Yuan listened to the conversation between the two, and deeply felt that these vampires might have similarities with dogs, and they all rely on scent to encircle the territory.

Needless to say, the butler understands everything.

There was a moment of annoyance in his eyes, and he looked around again and again to make sure that there was really no other damage on Yu Yuan's body. With his hands flexibly, he fixed Yu Yuan's broken collar and carefully fastened it with a pin.