119

From this evening, you can live next to the Pope, and the priest Yu said he felt very relieved.

After a few teammates met at the Necromancer Tavern, everyone reviewed the current situation again.

Known: 1. All six people in the Anderson family died, and the six people correspond to the places where the six players are. At present, the ghosts of Alice and Mary have been summoned, and the two manors have become high-risk areas.

2. Places that have not played ghost games: circus, caravan, knights, Holy See, medical hall (whether there are ghosts in the medical hall, doubtful)

3. Unplayed ghost games: "Hide and Seek", see ghosts in the right eye (the number of games is not enough, still needs to be investigated)

On everyone's game interface, you can see the newly unlocked illustration, which is an explanation of ghost information.

【Alice Anderson】

[The lonely little girl has been staying in the manor where she grew up. It seems that she has not been able to set foot in many places in her life. Every cold winter, she can only look out through a small window. 】

[When you step into her territory, be careful to be seen by her, otherwise - you will experience the same feeling as her. Where she is, there will always be a disease spreading. 】

【Mary Anderson】

[Poor Mary, fell from a high building and slammed her head on a stone. Twisted limbs, she can only crawl like a spider now]

[When you step into her territory, be careful to be caught by her. She, who can only move with a broken body, is now madly jealous of every intact person. Or, she also wants to change to a new body...]

"Since 'being seen' 'disease' corresponds to Alice, my previous analysis should be correct - she died because of the disease," Hei Changzhi said: "There is a very important point, you were in the black before. The accident happened in the house because of seeing her."

This girl doesn't want to be seen.

As for Mary's appearance, all six of them had seen it at the time. The monster that jumped from the third floor landed on all fours, and its movements were very twisted but with the speed of a normal person running wildly.

"The 'punishment measures' for entering each high-risk area are different, but this also gave me a new idea - will there be times when we need to go in specifically?" Mushroom continued, "After all, the more The more dangerous the place, the more likely there are clues."

This analysis is not without reason.

If they can keep avoiding high-risk areas, that kind of place doesn't make sense unless they're just gradually shrinking their safe area.

"Write it down first, and see what happens next." Morningstar tapped on the paper full of information, "I found a more important piece of information - Duke Anderson seems to be having an affair."

Everyone listened carefully to what Morning Star said.

It turned out that Duke Anderson often appeared in the Knights before his death, and the rumors about him there were naturally more specific than other places. According to rumours, the Duke had a close relationship with a well-known liquor girl in the biggest bar in town, and the relationship seems to have lasted quite some time.