158

Yu Yuan stood on the mountain and watched Kalai take the members of the Dragon Race who participated in the sacrifice away. This powerful race almost has the ability to move mountains and seas, and the Dragon Cave is actually in a hidden place that needs to cross many oceans. , and only these guys can easily reach.

Kalai proposed that Yu Yuan should also participate, but he refused, on the grounds that since the Dragon Clan's own festivals have not been attended by any outsiders since it was recorded, he should not be the one to make an exception, but he also stood Seeing off Kalai from a high place, they looked at each other from a great distance before the curtain of water fell, and then disappeared.

At this time, Louis appeared beside Yu Yuan out of thin air.

"Good evening, dear." Louis smiled at him, "It always feels like you're not very happy today."

"No." Yu Yuan flatly denied.

He just suddenly had an indescribable feeling, as if the connection between him and this virtual game seemed to be closer than before, but this change has become a sudden increase in burden.

Since taking care of those cubs, he slowly felt that some parts of his heart seemed to melt into soft water. When those furry little guys put their heads on his palms, the warmth of snuggling with him, all kinds of things. The details seemed more vivid than he had ever felt in the game before.

One could even say yes, including to Carle.

He told himself that this is a game, and as long as the game doesn't violate the rules, you can achieve anything here and satisfy yourself, but when facing Carle's eyes at certain times, he will subconsciously avoid it.

Why did it become so true, and why did such a change suddenly occur?

"Yu Yuan," Louis' voice interrupted his thoughts, "I also want to ask you something, whether it's Edith, Clay, or the current 'Yu Yuan', who should I call you? name?"

"The previous one was fake, this time is real, or is it fake every time?" Louis still smiled, "Maybe you will leave next time, but tell me the truth at least once."

Taking advantage of the night when Kalai was away, the two stood on the mountain and chatted.

"It's true this time." Yu Yuan simply admitted that a name doesn't matter much anyway.

"Will you leave this time? I know that if you wanted to leave, you could have asked me for help, but you haven't spoken," Louis laughed at himself: "Is there anything special about this dragon, it's more special than you met before? Everyone needs to be special?"

Yu Yuan understood what he was referring to, but he couldn't give any answer. In fact, he himself felt that the answer could only be no.

He is now beginning to wonder if it is because of this life-building experience that it is difficult for him to leave the game and return to reality. In fact, the last time he went offline and returned to the house where he lived alone, he already felt a little inside. It was empty, as if it needed something to fill it up.

"Yu Yuan."

"Yu Yuan."

Louie shouted loudly and looked up at the boundless night sky. The stars above were shining forever, and it seemed that they would never lose their brightness due to the passage of time.