151

After returning to their lair on Dragon Island, Judy and the blue-haired friend returned the cubs to the two. But maybe it's because women are more friendly to the cubs, and when they leave, the little cubs grab their legs and don't let them go, or Judy promises to come back often to comfort these little babies.

And for this scene, the black dragon began to feel unhappy again - after all, it seemed that the cubs welcomed him back with much less enthusiasm than the enthusiasm for Judy and her friends.

"You should consider changing your temper, don't kill them, and interact with them more," Yu Yuan, who had already seen everything, broke the key, and said while combing Feng Yang: "Some of them are afraid of you."

Heilong's sentence "how is it possible" was almost in his mouth, and he swallowed it back, almost reluctantly acquiescing.

Right now, there are only the last two eggs left - light and dark. And because the hatching method of these two eggs had no idea, they were still a little stunned for a while.

That is, at this moment, when Heilong was away one day, Judy suddenly mentioned it to Yu Yuan and asked him if he wanted to see an elder in the clan.

"If you're wondering about hatching eggs, maybe you can get help from her, and in fact I can tell you one more thing - Wang, ah, that's Kalai, he needs to hatch these eggs and that's actually An elder's order."

This is almost help to the front, Yu Yuan is naturally impossible not to go. Judy said that the elder lived far away, so he turned into a dragon and flew with him, and soon he arrived on a bordering island near Dragon Island.

The main mountain in the middle of this island seems to be an extinct volcano, but it has a very special point. In addition to a separate place for dragons to live in, there is actually a small house where humans live. For the first time since contact with dragons, such a thing has been seen in their world.

The elder Judy brought him to meet even lived here in human form for a long time. The dragons in the clan respected this elder very much, and everyone called her "Witch".

Here, Yu Yuan also saw this "witch". She is actually an old lady with long silver-white hair. She may be of a certain age. When she saw Judy with Yu Yuanlai, she also pointed out that he was a foreign human mage, and knew that he was brought to the island by Kalai. , it can be said that it is clear about what kind of information.

"I know why you came here," the old lady named "Wizard" slowly opened her eyes, her face was peaceful, like the kind of grandma next door you might meet on the street at any time, "I let Carle think for himself. How to hatch those eggs, but he went to find human help, hey, this guy is always like this, he has no patience at all."

Between the words, it felt as if Kalai was the witch who grew up in front of him.

Judy helped to make the tea, and Yu Yuan gave a sincere description of the situation. When he heard that Carle had crushed two eggs, Wu sighed and shook his head. A little white bear with a broken shell in the egg was brought back to its group and smiled again. At the end, she also knew why Yu Yuan came, put down the tea cup and said slowly:

"Light and darkness are the two most extreme elements, you see, they seem to be everywhere, right here," Wu pointed to the lit candle, pointing to the shadow under the candle, "Everywhere, also It means that there is no trace to be found, and this is also the most difficult element to bring together.”