1:

A huge moon shines in the sky, the gate of the dark castle is closed, and there is a cemetery surrounded by tombstones.

A few crows stood on the dead tree and made hoarse noises, as if warning those who came to stop there.

A team of five came here.

The knights in the team reached out and pushed hard, and two doors nearly five meters high were opened at the same time. Just as the door opened, a group of bats rushed out from above their heads.

They went in.

The space inside the castle is very large, the hall is more than ten meters high, and a huge crystal ceiling lamp hangs down above.

Directly in front of them was a wide staircase, and a huge portrait was hung on the second floor facing them, with half a curtain covering it, so the protagonist's face could not be seen clearly.

From the stairs next to the portrait to the third floor, footsteps could be heard slowly.

A tall, tall young man in a three-piece vest and suit came into their field of vision and stood beside the portrait, like the housekeeper here.

He asked aloud: "For the outsiders who entered the castle, why did you come?"

The knight said, "We are here to see the prince."

The condescending butler glanced at them, turned around and said, "Come with me."

The five walked upstairs together and slowly approached the young butler. Yu Yuan noticed that this NPC had silver hair, pale complexion, and a pretty good-looking appearance. He thought that this was the vampire in the game settings.

The light in the castle was dim, and there were no windows open. The only light source was the rows of torches hanging on the wall.

The butler took them all the way up to the fourth floor, stopped at the entrance of the stairs, and said to several people, "Master Lister is waiting for you in the room at the end of the corridor."

The five of them left, and Yu Yuan followed at the end. But at this time, he was stopped by the butler.

The housekeeper turned to his side, and the tall figure isolated Yu Yuan from his teammates.

Is this a game mechanic?

Yu Yuan was puzzled. The first time he entered this dungeon, he didn't know the situation and didn't dare to move. He had to wait silently for the NPC's actions.

The other party seemed to be encouraged by his gentle performance, and he gracefully attached to his body and slowly approached his neck.

"...good smell."

As if the breath without temperature fell on Yu Yuan, he couldn't help shrinking.

From his invisible angle, the dark-eyed young butler opened his fangs.

The pastor among the four people in front noticed that there were fewer people, and when he turned around, all he saw was Yu Yuan staying where he was and being slaughtered.