145

The races on the mainland are not human, so even if the black dragon exposes its horns, it doesn't matter. There are many races that have horns like him, but... Yu Yuan couldn't help but turn his head to look at each other frequently.

Looking at it, even Heilong himself couldn't ignore the gaze, so he couldn't help frowning, "Why are you looking at me all the time?"

Yu Yuan subconsciously wanted to refute, but when he turned his head, he clearly realized that he was really looking at others, so he turned his head slightly stiffly and only looked at the road.

It really wasn't that he wanted to see it, but it was because—the human figure of this black dragon looked too much like his boss, Mr. Lu, didn't he? !

Although Heilong and Mr. Lu were obviously a western face and an eastern face before, Mr. Lu himself seems to have very little mixed blood, and Heilong has black hair, not to mention that the facial features of these two people are 100% overlapped in every detail. , There are many differences on closer inspection, but at least at first glance it is really similar.

He also didn't ask his colleagues in the company if the initial design of the NPC in the game would refer to the appearance of people in reality, or if it was just a coincidence. After all, there is a joke that good-looking people are all similar, and they have their own differences on the basis of similarity. development direction.

On their way to the commercial street in the town, Yu Yuan was still talking to Lin Ling, and asked solemnly, "You said that this black dragon can be transformed into a human figure, but he still doesn't know how to read, so is he considered illiterate? "

"...If the black dragon can hear it, it will throw you into the sea."

"I'm just asking reasonable questions, okay, don't think about 'popularizing monster culture' in the game? You see, this black dragon can't read, and he doesn't know where he got a bunch of eggs that are obviously someone else's family. , is this the result of not receiving education?"

"Heilong said: You are dead."

Heilong was obviously not very familiar with human towns, he followed Yu Yuan without saying a word and only let him lead the way. Occasionally, he would frown when there were human children or cubs of other races running in noisily in groups. The attitude of disliking is not hidden at all.

Yu Yuan noticed that his appearance was also very strange. He clearly hated the cub Yilongren and didn't know why he wanted to hatch eggs, so he just asked directly.

But the dragon man was obviously impossible to answer, and his expression became more "fierce" when he stared, "Whatever you do, just finish your work."

Yu Yuanxin said that it's because you met a staff member like me, who had to help maintain the world order. If another player came to see you, he had to call a group of people on the World Channel to come and beat you.

When he arrived at a magic supply store on the commercial street, Yu Yuan picked the handwritten list on the shelves, and each time he found one, he crossed out a line with a pen. Heilong followed behind with a stinky face. There is no more than two meters from the time of landing, and one meter is the maximum when entering the store.

Yu Yuan was also helpless when he bumped into the dragon man when he was picking goods for the third time, "Can you stay away from me a little bit, I have to compare the difference between the goods."