147

Thirteen eggs, a water-type egg has been successfully hatched, the cub born is a bird, and the black cat simply named the other party Xiaoyi. And the newly promoted cub-raising novice also began to take care of this little guy very carefully under the guidance of Lin Ling's information, while Heilong just ignored the reasoning like a hand-to-hand shopkeeper.

The black cat was really curious about the reason why the black dragon Kalai brought these eggs to hatch, but the clichés for the past few days have been unsuccessful. On the other hand, this water-printed bird is like a chick. It first saw the black cat and the black dragon when he broke his shell, so he still treats these two guys as his parents every day. Calling "Mom and Dad" after his butt.

Heilong obviously doesn't have the patience to deal with this thing with big eyes, and the black cat perseveres every day hoping to correct Xiaoyi's habits and make Xiaoyi clearly realize that he is the father, but unfortunately he So far with little success.

"What if the bird wants to fly in the future? Do you have to let the dragon do it?" The black cat was a little worried about this problem. After all, it can't fly on its own, but as a bird, Xiaoyi can't lose the ability to fly.

"My friend, it's too early for you to worry. This question is like asking me what to do in elementary school when your child is only three years old." Lin Ling has a new understanding of the level of worry for novice parents, "This It's only a few days before I fly in college, and I have to wait at least a month or two for the wings to grow up."

So, the black cat, who was only threatened by the black dragon to detain the eggs for one month, even wrote a plan for the next month, and put the teaching of flying for the first child on the agenda.

Xiaoyi is good everywhere, he is a water-marked bird with pretty patterns on his body, and the name of this monster naturally comes from the characteristics of the patterns. But this little guy isn't without flaws - arguably, its biggest flaw is that it's too clingy.

It is about the same size as a black cat. Every time it sees "mother", it likes to jump into each other's arms excitedly. It has to be crowded together at night. Sometimes the black cat feels a little overwhelmed. Tianda can only tolerate it, so after that, he sleeps like a human at night.

But this method is not completely solvable. At first, the little one wondered why his mother had two appearances, but he quickly recognized that the cat and the human were the same by the smell, and since then he began to like his mother. The clothes were drilled, and the whole body had to be buried on Yu Yuan's stomach.

Yu Yuan can say that he loves and hates this point. After all, the feathers of the water-patterned bird are quite soft and feel good. However, sleeping like this every night is too stressful. Try to communicate with each other.

"Little One, can you lie next to my pillow in the future? Your father, I'm almost crushed to death by you every day." He said earnestly.

"Tweet Tweet Tweet Tweet."

Does mom not like me?

"No, it's just that we're too close, it's a bit crowded," Yu Yuan smiled kindly, "Also, I'm your father, you don't have a mother like that, understand? It's called father."

Hearing this, Xiao Yi's black Doudou's eyes glowed with water.

"Tweet Tweet, Tweet Tweet."