35

After the sun went down, Yu Yuan stood in front of a church door.

The matter had to start from yesterday that he was sitting on the stone steps at the door and heard two passing players chatting. When they passed by, they were talking loudly about going to receive the blessing buff. Yu Yuan immediately reacted, the place they were talking about was a church.

If there is a church in the city, it means that there are things such as crosses, holy water, etc. These will cause damage to the blood clan.

So, he came here.

Since the first three attempts have failed, he intends to adopt some new ideas.

Go up the steps and enter the church. At this time, there were not many people, and the players leading the buff were all lining up in front of a bishop NPC, and some priest players were learning skills.

Yu Yuan used his hood to hide his pointed ears. After all, he was a blood clan now, and he came to a church belonging to the believers of the God of Light... He was probably a pagan who "betrayed the faith".

However, when he heard the prayers and recitations of the priests around him, and looked at the tall statue of the God of Light in the deepest part of the church, he felt... hypocritical and ridiculous.

There seemed to be a ghostly voice guiding him, like a low-pitched aria, telling him that everything here was like a stage for theatrical work, and that light and blessings were the most hypocritical things in the world, and they would easily be exposed. Decay beneath it.

Only the weak will follow the light, and the strong will only conquer the darkness, making them realize that the darkness is the orthodox...

damn...

Yu Yuan shook his head and put aside the crazy thoughts that appeared in his mind for no reason.

He understood that the nature of the blood clan would make them hate the light, and hostility was something engraved in their bones. He went straight to the church this time, almost like throwing himself into the net and sending him to the enemy's lair. It can also be called a feat in the blood clan.

But what matters in the end is that the constant and spontaneous hinting voices in his mind have been instigating him to let these people see the power of the dark gods.

What is the difference between preaching other religions in the church, or the teachings of the Dark God.

Yu Yuan suppressed his inner impulse as much as possible and slowly walked to a priest NPC.

"What's the matter with you?" The pastor was very young, with gentle eyes and even a kind smile. But the more he laughed, the more dazzling it became in Yu Yuan's eyes, almost exuding the radiance of the Holy Father.

Before the meeting, this man's expression was stiff, his face was so pale that he seemed to be seriously ill, and the pastor's expression couldn't help but contain a bit of sadness, "Are you not in good health? If you want to participate in the prayer meeting, we will have one every Sunday. If you are If you want to get the bishop's blessing, you can..."

"No." The voice in his head became more and more rampant, and Yu Yuan patiently resisted the urge to press the priest on a chair to spread the dark teachings to him, saying word by word, "I am here to obtain holy water. , could you please give me some?"