128

"Sure enough, I was better when I turned into a cat," Louis smiled, "It's a pity, I can't be with you now, why don't you turn back into a cat and come back to me after everything is over."

When speaking, Louis, who was still disguising himself as a pope, directly turned one of his hands into tentacles, and the tip kept twitching, "I miss you so much, little black cat, don't you miss me?"

[Wow, what an ex-boyfriend]

[False tester: test BUG]

[Real tester: develop emotional relationship with NPC]

【The fanart is booked √】

Think of a ghost.

If you replace "thinking" with "the feeling of missing Louis' tentacles", the priest who is skilled in being a cat will probably still have a little nostalgia for Louis, but after all these things, this Louis is pure trouble in his heart The party's greatest hobby in life seems to be to cause chaos.

"Your friend seems to be waiting for you to go back. It's time to say goodbye." As if he could hear the outside world, Louis rubbed his extended tentacles on the priest, leaving traces of mucus, but the priest ruthlessly rubbed his tentacles on him. The slap was dropped, "Looking forward to the next meeting, my dear--remember to keep your distance from your majesty the Pope."

Louis's few "good intentions" seem to be that he did not turn the priest into a cat now, but tried to use his own wicked means to make the priest unable to approach the Pope casually, but the priest is obviously more concerned about other issues, "Wait Wait, then did you also witness the Andersons—"

Since the mysterious power from the "abyss" really helped the lady, the seemingly omniscient and almighty abyss demon king should also be able to see things within his scope. But Louis didn't answer. Then, the priest only felt darkness in front of his eyes, the gap that was torn in the darkness seemed to be closed, and then, the feeling of being entangled in tentacles again.

"..." Octopus is bad enough sometimes.

【What, why is it black again? 】

[Tentacle-type characters don't actually play tentacles, bad review]

[Is there any male NPC in this game?]

[I also want to go to Abyss Technology to be a tester 5555]

When he opened his eyes again, the priest was surprised to find that he was already on the street in the city. It rained at some point in the sky, the moon almost became dim, and the whole night was gloomy, as if covered with a blanket. A layer of pure black cloth. The uneven places on the street slowly accumulated water pools, and it was like a broken mirror stained with soil.

Right next to him is a wine barrel with a human head. After opening the map, the priest found that his position was just outside the edge of the high-risk area.

At this time, he felt something poking his leg, and he looked down, only to find that there was actually a tentacle sticking out from the pool next to him...?

Who does this thing come from, there is no need to say more about the identity.

This tentacle seemed to have its own thoughts, and seemed to know that the priest was looking at it now, so he twisted it twice pretending to be "shy", and then climbed up on the priest's calf, leaving a sticky mucus, which was about to retract back into the water pool. Before disappearing, he flexibly bent his body to make a "love" shape, and then it disappeared completely, without even causing a splash.