115

In the silence, the bandaged ghost once again returned to Yu Yuan's back, like a spirit behind him, and then he disappeared again as the two looked at each other.

For a while, Yu Yuan couldn't tell whether he really disappeared or whether he was still following him.

The spirit-calling ceremony ended temporarily. The four of them opened the door to meet Hei Changzhi and Chen Xing. Only then did they learn from their mouths that as long as the spirit-calling started, other ghosts would be attracted around them. Too tricky, but somewhat troublesome.

The six people also exchanged and integrated the current information. It is known that the fire in Anderson's house was caused by a family member inside, and Alice did not die in the fire. During the exchange, Yu Yuan somehow didn't mention the bandaged ghost that appeared near him.

"I have another suspicion. Alice doesn't seem to have any signs of injury. Does this mean that she did not die from trauma?" Mushroom raised his hand.

When he mentioned this, the three people in charge of the game also had some memories.

Yu Yuan: "Indeed, Mushroom and I were closer and we could see more clearly. There wasn't any bloodstain. Could she have died from poison or disease?"

"It could also be suffocation," Big said. "Alice's face was ugly, and her hair was so long that she couldn't see what was going on around her neck."

"Don't forget that the task interface has been reminded to complete."

The quest that requires the player to summon the ghost of Alice Anderson has been shown to be complete, and now it's just a rough command to refresh again.

[Congratulations, you have mastered the correct gameplay. From now on, the night will become a dangerous time for you, which is their activity stage, please act with caution. 】

[Now, please continue to investigate the truth of the tragedy that happened at the Anderson family through your efforts! 】

Several people left the house while talking in a few words. Before we parted at the intersection, Hei Changzhi helped everyone summarize all the information, and said, "Why don't we do this, everyone will collect information separately during the safe hours of the day tomorrow, and we will meet at the Necromancer bar at two o'clock in the afternoon."

It is absolutely safe during the day, and you can go anywhere at will, but at night, as far as the night is concerned, it is very likely that operations like tonight will continue, and ghosts will be summoned.

"I have one more thing, please, when you are looking for news during the day, can you try to ask if there are any local rituals related to recruiting and exorcising ghosts?" Yu Yuan said: "I have a feeling that if I want to meet the Anderson family The members who come down still have to be like this tonight."

It's not a ghost-calling ceremony, you can't see ghosts.

Several other people also agreed. After all, it is impossible to play a four-corner game to clear the level.

The Anderson family has a pair of parents and four children, which means there are five people, or five ghosts.

Under the darkness of night, the six of them headed towards their respective residences. I think everyone's absolute safety conditions have something to do with this.