76

"I'm so suspicious that you're trying to mess with me!!"

Braving the heavy rain, Yu Yuan ran wildly in the forest towards the huge mushroom canopy not far away.

"You are talking nonsense. Can you make a mistake by accidentally making a mistake? Besides, you are still alive and well. Come on, you will definitely be able to walk out of the forest on your own."

Things have to start from the moment Yu Yuan goes online today.

According to normal circumstances, the plot node he jumped to today should be the autumn hunt immediately after the Sacred Forest Festival. This autumn hunt is not hunting for ordinary prey, but going deep into the forest, targeting monsters, representing this Sutton Kingdom's determination to continue resisting monsters in the coming year. As the queen, he should have been targeted by a very powerful monster in this plot, and Durand will kill this monster at the last minute. Since then, he has begun to gain goodwill in the expeditionary army and vigorously support the cause of encircling and suppressing monsters.

However, the first accident today is that this "very powerful monster" not only did not hurt anyone at the scene, but also rolled up the queen in full view and fluttered away, flying straight to the virgin forest where the monster lives. Come, hide him in a cave and then disappear, as if going out hunting.

Monsters attack the queen in distress plot, none.

Durand's life-saving plot inspired by his potential, none.

Brush the favor of the expeditionary army, no.

At this moment, Yu Yuan squatted under the mushroom umbrella to avoid the rain for a while, with the cloak covering his head, as if he was a little mushroom.

"Seriously, don't you think what happened today is very similar to last time?" Lin Ling thought thoughtfully, "Look, last time you were in the primeval forest, you were also taken away by a wood-bone dragon, and this time it was a small pterosaur. , you can go to the Summoner Association in the game to test if you have the talent to attract dragons."

Yu Yuan: "...After attracting NPCs and bugs, they started attracting dragons, right?"

"They didn't hurt you at all, don't you think it's worth thinking about?"

"If they hurt me, now we don't have to talk here, just die and start the next game."

"..." Lin Ling was speechless, so he could only say: "Okay, I forgot to remind you of one more thing. Your wizard status has been unlocked a little bit, and now you can use the lowest level spells."

Yu Yuan clicked on his interface, and sure enough, the original identity-related items were no longer a row of question marks.

[Hidden Identity: Wizard]

[Skill: [Primary Spell] [Unlocked]]

"When did it unlock, I didn't notice?" Yu Yuan suddenly thought of the hot touch Fernando had when he touched the coat of arms behind him, or some other reason?

"It can't be said, if you want to unlock it further, it's up to you. I can only tell you that some behavior between you has unlocked your identity." Lin Ling explained.