114

The icy cold touch gathers around the body like a mist. A voice that was clearly male must not have come from Alice Anderson.

Thinking of Lulu's mysterious tone, "The ghost you invite may not be Alice", Yu Yuan, who was standing there, hesitated for a moment, whether he should shout out now to stop the game. But at this moment, a cold hand came around from behind his head and covered his mouth.

"Keep quiet," the ghost whispered.

The threat is self-evident.

Yu Yuan could only keep silent for the time being as he said. After all, firstly, they still have to find Alice, and secondly, who knows why this ghost came and what it will do, it's best not to offend the other party...

There was no light source, and the room was completely dark as if it was immersed in the deep sea. The four people continued to walk in the previous order, and even the sound of reporting their names seemed to have weakened a bit. Among them, Yu Yuan was very sure that the footsteps behind him had always been there. In fact, there were already five of them, but this "fifth person" with the same frequency as him was not discovered.

What are ghosts doing?

The darkness seems to be a breeding ground for weird ideas. After a while, the voices of Bigger and Mushroom weakened a little, and just as they were starting to feel faint because of the lack of air circulation in the room, they kept repeating the same actions. When I was drowsy, there was a sudden loud noise outside the door, and everyone was shocked!

Hei Changzhi and Chen Xing's voices were clearly audible. They seemed to have encountered some trouble, but they were still guarding the door as they had agreed before.

A guess in Yu Yuan's heart came true. He had previously thought that since only four people played this four-corner game, the other two would definitely encounter something else. Since it was a ghost game, it might attract more people. s things.

He then walked up to Lu Lu and patted the other person on the shoulder. He had just called out his name, but at this moment he felt something was wrong. Lu Lu didn't seem to be that short...

Then, everyone heard a hoarse voice as if withered branches and fallen leaves were crushed, and it was as cold as winter.

"—Alice Anderson."

The ghost they were looking for is here.

The absolute darkness of the room is to ensure that they will never see this ghost even a single glance. Since the configuration of the six-member group has a main attacker like Chen Xing, and a doctor like Hei Changzhi, then Lulu, an astrologer, can do it. Said to be in charge of metaphysics, and told them all the precautions before the game started:

When the ghost arrives, everyone should shout "Welcome to join us", everyone must stay in the corner, and the lights must not be turned on to prevent the risk of seeing the ghost's appearance, ask questions must be in the order of walking before, and the attitude must be Good enough, don't provoke the other party, the ghost can only answer "yes" or "no", silence is not knowing, wait until the ghost says to leave and then say "thank you for coming" together.

Yu Yuan felt that the coldness around him was no longer so cold—to be precise, there was still cold air on his back, but Alice had obviously walked slowly to the center of the square room, and Yu Yuan could just as Lulu said, standing here In the corner, he hurriedly filled it up.