94

Although Yu Yuan couldn't fully understand the meaning of Lin Ling's words, he was also very aware of the little prince's hostility to Fernando, and if Fernando really said "let him continue to be queen" like he was crazy, for the little prince... ....

"The little prince doesn't think I betrayed the old king, right?" Yu Yuan asked tentatively, not to mention whether Fernando's words were true or false, if the little prince became hostile to his queen, he would die. Don't you think that Tip and I are complicit in hating the two of us from now on?"

"Thinking too much, my friend." Lin Ling laughed and looked like a fool to the colleague at the next station, "The little prince will never, never hate you."

The queen who can "remember hate" is a ghost.

Hearing this, Yu Yuan breathed a sigh of relief, "Ha, then I can rest assured. Let's see how it goes at the banquet."

Left and right is just a matter of adaptability, which he is good at.

Seeing that there was still a little time before the sun set, Yu Yuan naturally would not refuse the little prince's request to be with him at least. However, what he did not expect was that according to his original plan, they should each ride their own horses, but when the little prince greeted the knight who was in charge of the stables, he only led out a tall black horse.

"Not two horses?"

Durand laughed softly: "Edith, your equestrian skills really make me a little worried."

Yu Yuan really wanted to refute that I'm just an ordinary gamer who has to work hard for your succession every day as soon as I go online. Where can I get the time to ride a horse, it's normal to have low equestrian proficiency.

Durand led the horse to the queen. "I'll help you up first."

Yu Yuan didn't refuse, and let Durand help him to sit on the horse's back, and said to Lin Ling with some emotion: "I can finally feel my cub's filial piety."

Lin Ling laughed again, "Friend, be careful that your filial piety deteriorates."

The crown prince neatly turned on his horse, passed his hands from the queen's side into an embrace, took up the reins, and instructed: "Sit firmly."

Then, with a sudden blow, the dark horse rushed out, galloping away like an arrow from the string. Those who can be selected by the knights are naturally good horses. They are unusually strong. Seeing that they are about to reach the fence, they jump with agility, and they immediately gallop on the other side of the pasture.

At the moment of leaping off the ground and his center of gravity was unstable, Yu Yuan couldn't help exclaiming. Seeing this, the crown prince silently wrapped his hands a little tighter.

As the horses gradually ran farther, the breeze blew past, and the two people on horseback seemed to be one with the wind in this way.

Looking at the lush forest not far away, the blue sky and white clouds, seeing such a scene that made him feel happy, Yu Yuan couldn't help but smile, the whole person seemed to become lighter, but he didn't notice Durand's expression behind him. .

The young boy was breathing the scent of the curly hair that occasionally brushed against his face with a subtle movement. To him, the smell seemed to be an intoxicating liquor, the fragrant floral fragrance of morning dew in the morning, the desire of his heart, and the longing that he wished he could bury it here forever and get it to the fullest.