121

Yu Yuan stood aside, but Mr. M remained in the closet, as if hoping that another person could continue to hide with him. The slightly irritable priest tidied up his clothes and buttoned them carefully. God knows how much this ghost has touched, and whether he will be discovered by the Pope next time he returns to the Holy See.

Wait, if it is discovered by the Pope again, the Pope will not think that he has any connection with evil spirits...

Yu Yuan was worried for only three seconds when he heard Mr. M say again: "Would you like me to follow you, maybe it will have a great effect on what you are going to do tonight."

The innocent-looking M blinked, as if dropping a bait.

[Show me this when you take off your pants? ? ? 】

[Can't see the big bed next door? ! Hurry up! 】

[Paralysis, I thought there was a restricted level scene]

The priest sneered, "No, I hope you get out soon."

After finishing speaking, he opened the door and walked to the stairs without looking back. Only Mr. M remained in place, with an innocent expression like a small animal left in place.

[Pass it on, M will not work]

[Pass it on, Mr. M nourishes his stomach]

[Why does he look like a priest now ruthless]

[Pass it on, M can only be in if it is beaten by the priest]

[Pass it on, the priest has M's child]

......

Regardless of whether M disappears or continues to follow him, Yu Yuan has to continue his most important task, which is to complete tonight's game of hide-and-seek. Up to now, the task interface has not refreshed the prompt, indicating that all the information has been given, and the rest is up to the player to judge.

Yu Yuan has always been very concerned about why he was the first to catch up, and why he was approached without error. In fact, he already had a vague guess.

When he walked to the stairs leading to the first floor, he stopped at the halfway point of the stairs, which allowed him to see both the scene of the hall and the hanging ropes hanging in the whole hall.

Some of these upper slings are hung on the beams of the house, and some are hung on the lampstand. The heights are different, but the number is not small. Otherwise, it will not cause a visual impact when he first came in. These are within the visual range. There are dozens of small ones.

When Mrs. Anderson searched the second floor, he had a guess. At this time, when he looked at the upper sling hanging on the stairs, his thoughts became more and more certain - when he went upstairs before, he accidentally encountered this. rope.

This is the only abnormal behavior he can think of, and if there is such a rule, it can explain why Mrs. Anderson only knew that someone in this building came directly, but did not know that he was on the second floor. What position. Furthermore, the lady just left when she was about to find him, probably because someone else touched the rope. It's like a siren, as long as it is triggered, it will immediately attract the lady.