88

Being entangled with such a pervert is like stepping on the dirt on your feet, and you can't shake it clean.

Seeing that "Her Majesty the Queen" did not respond, the kidnapper continued to hold up his foot wrapped in silk stockings. The slightly wet traces would not fall to the ground and hang on the toes, hanging on a thin layer of silk fabric, like a flower stamen. Spitting out a few drops of morning dew, and trembling slightly because of ignorance and helplessness, there is a hint of pity everywhere.

From the kidnapper's point of view, he looked like a condescending referee. The person he had been thinking about day and night was lying in the luxurious silk cushions with his hands and feet tied and blindfolded. He had just lifted his legs into his arms, and the mouth and pointed chin exposed under the silk cloth that tied his face were gently lifted. Based on this, it seemed that he could imagine that this person was a little arrogant on important occasions such as banquets. His face was as white as porcelain, and his skin seemed to be covered with a layer of peach makeup, revealing the pink tenderness of a spring flower bud.

The whole room was covered with soft carpet, and there was nothing that could harm his treasures. The layers of veils are lowered, as if to isolate the two people here from the world, and from now on he will have it forever, and there will be no possibility of separation between them.

He felt that his breathing was hotter than ever, and looking at the gap between the layered skirt and the lace, he was not satisfied with only kissing the toes. A gift that has been put for a long time is generally appreciated slowly, this is a gift for him...

He almost couldn't help but want to take off the cloth covering the eyes of the other party, to see if those sea blue eyes were also confused and pitiful like a weak rabbit, or if they were sharp enough to want to eat him, the criminal, alive. Anger and anger, no matter what kind of emotion, he will be like drinking alcohol, sweet and sweet.

Another delicate kiss fell on the other toe.

Yu Yuan really didn't dare to kick, and he didn't dare to scold. It wasn't that he lacked courage, but that he lacked the courage that might make this pervert even more excited—after all, he knew that the idea that this person wanted to be scolded by him was not fake. , No matter how restrained the excitement in his tone was, he was like a big dog who had taken aphrodisiac, and he was still sticking out his tongue to lick him and kiss him!

"Technician Lin, save the child, you can't let the tester face this kind of perversion alone!"

"To be honest, the original storyline of this dungeon should not have such restricted content under normal circumstances. Are you setting your acceptance level too high..." Lin Ling in reality mused, "I'm done with my reaction. The problem of this plot has not yet received feedback, if you are offline now, it is still this scene if you can’t keep it online.”

"Then what to do?!"

"Friend, otherwise, I will do you a favor and see if you have a chance to escape from here, he will definitely not hurt you, you can just treat it as if you were bitten by a dog, or think that this is a paper man. , The saliva of paper people is fragrant." Lin Ling said sincerely: "I will give you a unique plug-in compensation later, you should try to escape from the devil's lair first."

Hehe, that depends on how you define this "injury".

Yu Yuan asked again, "How can you help?"