139

Pope Hoyle Ban believes in his own judgment very much. There is obviously something wrong with this black cat that suddenly appeared and often disappears suddenly, especially - the traces of monsters left in the place where it disappeared last time. He has a way to find out the truth of the matter.

But the black cat is really deadlocked.

It originally planned to go back to the Pope to hold the cat for a while, and then find a chance to run away like the previous operations, but it really couldn't ask Louis for help again, as if he regarded the other party as some kind of convenient transportation.

But now, the Pope really doubts it's a problem.

The cat was a little flustered, but it wasn't a big problem.

Under the stern gaze of the Pope, the black cat chose the safest way—playing stupid to the end.

It turned its belly towards each other and rolled around on the ground.

You see, I am a real cat.

【I am so cute】

【No one can resist cat belly, no one! 】

[The Pope isn't rua a human! 】

But the frost-faced Pope was really indifferent, looking at the black cat as if he had seen it pretending.

The increasingly guilty black cat tried to shrink himself into a ball again, and called twice, "Meow meow~"

Act like a spoiled brat and get away with it.

However, the Pope was completely unmoved. Not only that, he even picked up the black cat from the back of his neck and turned to go downstairs.

"Meow meow!"

What are you doing? You have to let me catch mice. Guess I'm a real cat!

[Laugh to death, the Pope is a real man]

[Real men will never be deceived by cats]

【Why do all I think about is such a small cat must be very hard]

[For the first time, the priest created a cute pet channel that only adults can watch]

The Pope took the cat all the way down. During this period, the black cat with the skin on the back of the neck of destiny tried several times to fight back and struggled to no avail. Even the cat's teeth were used, but it had no other effect than leaving a faint white mark on the Pope's hand. .

Soon, they arrived at the door of the main church. Naturally, the knights who guarded could not have any doubts and asked why His Majesty the Pope brought the cat here in the middle of the night, and directly welcomed the Pope in.

The black cat didn't even bother to struggle this time, but he had to see how the Pope could find out that he was a real person.

However, the next thing is really "as it wants". I saw the Pope carrying it all the way to a thing on the platform in the center of the main church - there is a whole pool of holy water, which is used for baptism.