117

The bandaged ghost that appeared inexplicably can be said to have greatly exceeded the priest's expectations. But something worse than this is still to come. Just now, he accidentally opened the barrage option. It can be said that the horror atmosphere originally created for the game BloodMary is gone, and there is no scum left.

【What happened to our priest】

【Is this the haunting in the game? ? Why doesn't this ghost look very scary]

[Like some bandage freak or something]

[The priest gets up quickly and puts the cross on his head]

【Did you kiss? ? ? Is it a kiss? ? ? 】

This time, the bandaged ghost was actually seen.

However, the strength of the other party seemed to be particularly strong. The priest, who was pressed his face from behind and pressed against the mirror, struggled for a long time to no avail. Naturally, he couldn't hook the cross on his chest. And just when he wanted to call for his teammates to come in and let the Paladins subdue him, the ghost seemed to have guessed his thoughts and attached himself to his ear.

"Better don't move, otherwise...I can't keep your friends safe."

The cold breath fell on his ears, and the threat of the words was self-evident.

The priest couldn't figure out the details of the other party at all, but it was the home court of ghosts at night. He could only lower his voice and say, "Who are you? What are you doing?"

The barrage is getting more and more hilarious.

[Obviously a serious question, but the thoughts in my mind are terrible]

【Did you kiss? ? ? Did you kiss before? ? ? 】

【Is this really a horror game? 】

[Terror is really scary, Bloody Mary from the cabbage goddess showed her face before, almost scared me to death]

[1, the drink I sprinkled all over the ground can testify for me, just cut it from the perspective of the goddess]

The priest's question was not answered immediately.

After a while, when Yu Yuan felt that the mirror was about to be heated by his own body temperature, he heard the ghost say faintly, "You don't know my name."

Yu Yuan couldn't understand whether this was a statement or a rhetorical question. If he said it was a statement, it seemed that this ghost was a little mentally retarded.

He said as calmly as possible: "Maybe you can let me go first and let's have a good talk."

No NPC will appear for no reason, the setting of this character must have a useful reason.

However, the other party's thoughts were obviously not on the same line as his.

"Name, name..." The bandage ghost licked his back molars and looked at the fragile neck he was holding, as if he could end the other person's life with just a little more effort.

He forgot, he actually forgot-

But in the end, the goblin didn't do anything to force it.