137

Judging from what had happened before, Yu Yuan would definitely have preconceived that Mr. M had appeared out of nowhere again - after all, this ghost appeared in Blood Mary and hide-and-seek several times, and the criminal record was there.

But this time, he saw nothing.

Will it be M...

He looked directly at Hei Chang, and asked the first question by himself, "Are you M?"

The pen stood in the hands of the two of them, and there was no response for a while. But when the two of them hesitated for a moment, they suddenly moved, as if to remind them of his existence.

-Yes.

A new circle falls on it.

The night outside the window seemed to be getting heavier, like an ink bottle spilled over the sky.

Hei Changzhi asked.

"You are Morrison Anderson."

Obviously he wanted to ask a question, but there was no doubtful tone in Hei Changzhi's words, obviously he had already made up his mind.

She looked at Yu Yuan, and the two exchanged eye contact. They both knew each other clearly that the information they knew was the same, it was just a matter of verification.

It's like blowing the mist out of the window little by little, and the truth will be revealed.

-Yes.

"The fire was an accident?"

-Yes.

"Is this accident related to you?"

This time, M, no, Morrison didn't answer immediately. The tip of the pen lightly tapped on the paper, and finally it landed on the answer of "Yes", but the circle was very light.

It's Yu Yuan's question again.

"Tusi is the one who mainly caused the accident?"

Fire, alcohol, accelerate the spread of the fire, this is the biggest possibility he and Hei Changzhi imagined.

-Yes.

The two answers are linked together, that is, Morrison may feel that he is also responsible for not detecting or discouraging it in time, or for other reasons, after all, it is family after all, and it is impossible to have no compassion.

"Alice died of illness, the lady was provoked and killed the duke, and on the same day Tus drank too much because of his anger and locked himself in the room, and finally the fire started in his room, these are all right ?"

-Yes.

So far, aside from the seventh person, they have found out the cause and effect of everything that happened at Anderson's house on the day of the fire.

The tip of the pen lightly marks a "1" on the paper, perhaps indicating that they can ask one last question.

Asked by Yu Yuan.

"If we go to church now, can we see you again?"

-Yes.