99

Louis' problem was temporarily resolved. Yu Yuan hung a pendant decorated with octopus tentacles around his neck. According to what Louis had just said, when he needed to use it, he could be summoned by breaking it in two—but Yu Yuan reckoned that this thing he was. It's useless, after all, who in this dungeon can be more dangerous than the existence of Louis?

However, this thing he obtained also belongs to the scope of game equipment.

【The token from the abyss】

[Level: Rare]

[Attribute: None]

[Item details: A gift from the owner of the abyss to his favorite believers. With it, you can go freely in the darkest abyss area. 】

[Special effect: [Historic Abyss] Force NPC favorability 30]

"Can this be taken out?" He had indeed never seen any equipment without attributes, so he asked Lin Ling curiously.

"Yes, NPC's gifts are originally one of the reward ways for this series of dungeons. There is no attribute because it can't be used as regular equipment, but the favorability bonus is very effective." Lin Ling explained: "And the 'Abyss' piece. Originally, it was rather mysterious, so the plot doesn’t focus much on it at present, and there are very few related favorability props.”

Yu Yuan may have a little impression of the scope of "The Abyss of the Deep Sea". The main feature of that map seems to be the NPCs of marine life, so it becomes more reasonable to think that Louis is an octopus.

After thinking about it, he said seriously: "Can you sell it?"

Lin Ling: "???"

"I just said that this is rare... Forget it, it's not impossible to sell it, but I suggest that you might as well keep your own equipment and go to the dungeon of the abyss map to lead the group in the future."

"What's the use of wearing this when the head of the regiment starts a group?" Yu Yuan couldn't understand how helpful it was.

"If the favorability is high, the NPC will be friendly to the player, especially in the dungeons of some hostile forces. A leader with a high favorability will basically have someone on the opposite side, and some big players will also invite people to help start a group. , in fact, is to open the way.”

Yu Yuan silently took note of this, intending to continue to study the road to become rich in the future.

Louis' hidden danger was temporarily resolved, but there was still a fainted king lying on the bed next to him.

The queen stood by the bed and looked at the light for a while. The [dizziness] DEBUFF on Fernando's body showed that it would take several hours to disappear. At present, the person was lying on his back. Dispersed, the clothes also opened.

The queen simply sat beside the bed, touched the area he had been curious about for a long time, and said to Lin Ling, "It feels strange, like a sandbag."

Lin Ling, who had already closed the game camera and only listened to the sound, was puzzled and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Pinching the chest of the beloved King, it doesn't feel as good as I thought," Yu Yuan said with a blank expression, as if he was doing a scientific experiment.