80

For a while, Lin Ling didn't know whether Yu Yuan's excitement came from the hobby of the gram-type, or the cat's interest in seafood creatures, so he could only remind: "You can't take a bite when you see someone's body."

But Yu Yuan's attention was all on Fernando, only to hear the other side say, "Start moving next door to me tomorrow."

A question mark slowly rose in Yu Yuan's heart, and looked at him with a foolish look from an angle that the other party couldn't see, "Why?"

"You may be in danger. I've seen it myself to be safer."

As soon as the voice fell, the room was silent for a moment.

"He wanted to protect me even though he was injured by a monster like this? Don't." What Yu Yuan didn't dare to say directly to Fernando could be told to Lin Ling.

"Can the nature be the same? The tip is to find you in a hurry and run into a large monster when you enter the primeval forest." Lin Ling can monitor the situation of the NPC from the background, "He can beat three of you, and you are in the state of a mage."

"And what if it's against Louis?"

"Cough, this, it is estimated that Louis can make two tips, after all, it is a monster."

"..." Yu Yuan had already started to convert one louis equal to two tips equals six himself in his mind, so he rejected the king's suggestion, "It's better not to trouble Your Majesty."

In fact, I felt that if Louis wanted to come, no one should be able to stop him.

Fernando narrowed his eyes, "You'd better reconsider."

The next night.

Yu Yuan was sitting on the sofa in his "new house", watching Nancy instruct the other maids to clean up the room, while Fernando, who was already able to move, stood against the wall, but one arm was still immobilized by the board.

This entire suite is only separated by a wall from the king's own room, and if Yu Yuan hits the wall here, he can hear it there.

Failed.

He looked at the king who insisted on coming to him, "Your Majesty, may I know what is your relationship with that monster 'Louis'?"

After all, he is also inexplicably involved as a queen now. If Fernando continues to insist on completely hiding it from him, it will not benefit each other.

When Lin Ling heard what he said, he said first, "I suspect you just want to know what kind of octopus Louis is."

"Octopuses are octopuses, I don't pick the species." Yu Yuan smiled.

Fernando obviously understands the truth, especially since the autumn hunting accident this time, it is hard not to let people think that some monster is operating in it. He sighed and said, "I have an old grudge with him, and now he's eyeing you in turn, that's all."

Such a perfunctory answer can really be a ghost.

Yu Yuan just wanted to refute, but Nancy just brought a book over, "Your Highness, this book is about to fall apart, do you need me to help bind it?"