58

It can be considered that this complex task has been completed. After running a long way, the black cat chooses to change back into a human form, and enjoy the night scene in the mountains and forests along the way.

Many creatures in the game are fantasy species, just like the wood-bone dragon, often with a strange beauty. In the woods, there is a small group of mushroom villains gathered together, exuding a faint blue light, when something passes by, they shrink back into the ground, leaving only a small umbrella outside, and the mycelium drifts in the wind. . Some trees with thick trunks and the longest years have slowly grown human-like shapes, and some have even opened their eyes to see things and opened their mouths to make sounds. There are also tentacle-like things overflowing from the roots of the trees, stacked on top of each other, and like the fleshy tails of insects, they keep flapping outwards.

It looks weird, but after watching it for a long time, it is still a little cute, and there is a feeling of fantasy being satisfied.

The mage walking through was dressed in black, as if he wanted to blend in with the night. While admiring the scenery along the way, he said to Lin Ling, "Your game is really good for people to lose their sanity."

"But you seem very excited." Lin Ling can see all the character data in the background, "I have to say that your character's excitement value has been slowly rising."

"Hey, it seems that something has been revealed." Yu Yuan chatted casually, "I used to want to make a game of your style, but unfortunately, I managed to make a half-finished product and there is no text."

"Fantasy Journey" is now a popular game released worldwide. Fantasy elements seem to be the eternal pursuit of human beings. Many players will find all kinds of dreams come true here.

Although he has no chance to work in the industry related to making games for the time being, but after thinking about accepting the job of a tester, being a temporary worker in a fantasy world seems to be an option, and it can also be regarded as a way to accumulate more experience. After all, there is still a lot to learn in this era.

Lin Ling just wanted to say "Will you come to apply for a job tomorrow and we will be colleagues?", but at this moment, both inside and outside the game heard wolf howling not far away, and the distance from Yu Yuan seemed to be getting closer. come closer.

Although they couldn't tell the difference between the calls of different wolves, both of them had an inexplicable intuition - this was the black wolf catching up.

"Would you like to go offline directly?"

Yu Yuan glanced back, and it was estimated that Hurt's words failed to persuade the black wolf, but after thinking about it, he did not answer Lin Ling's suggestion, only said: "It's fine, it doesn't matter."

The black wolf has never seen the appearance of a black cat turning into a human, just like Prince Lister. Unless it shows some flaws, normal people will definitely not connect cats and people at first sight.

The mage continued to walk down the mountain, as if he was just an ordinary passerby, not worried about being hit by the black wolf, and even asked Lin Ling: "Have the wood-bone dragon boss been beaten? Is there still time for me to go in a group? ?"

When reporting the coordinates yesterday, if it wasn't for an emergency, he would definitely choose to sell the coordinates. Pumpkin gave him the science and was willing to pay a lot of money for the world boss coordinates.