143

But soon, Yu Yuan had no intention of caring about whether Mr. Lu pursued him or not—or rather, Lu Mingyuan himself encountered some problems.

After the season entered the autumn, Yu Yuan learned from Lin Ling last time that the Blazing Game Company, which had a holiday with Abyss Technology, also launched their new game "Adventurer of Another World".

As Lin Ling complained before, it is not difficult to see that the overall art style and world view of this game are similar to those of "Fantasy Journey", not to mention the details of the PVEPVP mechanism shown in the internal test, etc., and even exaggerated to say that it is Excessive imitation or even plagiarism is not an exaggeration, but the legal requirements in this area have always been relatively subtle. Yu Yuan, who was also popularized by Lin Ling, also popularized a law related to the holographic game industry. of.

"Hahahaha, I'm dying of laughter, Yu Yuan, look at this." Lin Ling sent a video to Yu Yuan who was sitting across from him during a lunch break one day. Yu Yuan clicked it and found that it was the game video of "Other World" , the content inside is a... black cat?

The content of the video is spliced ​​out of a live game, but the main body of the video has always been a little black cat, but the cat looks a bit stupid. The things done in the video include but are not limited to jumping without knowing why Cliffs, passing by the yellow dog suddenly following the dog to learn how to bark, and swimming like a fish in the water, etc. The title of the video is "Counting how many bugs a cat in another world can have".

"The matter of our company's little black cat is no longer a hit. Speaking of which, it's up to you," Lin Ling held his face. "The Blazing Company must be jealous of our popularity, so we launched a limited-time event to give away free of charge. Black cats, the program was so badly written and ran a bunch of bugs, I laughed so hard, these cats have to stand up tomorrow and spit people out."

The operation mode of "Another World" is different from that of "Fantasy", which creates a complete virtual world. There is a legend in the industry that the NPCs in "Another World" are controlled by real people's consciousness, just like a grand but fake drama. , Out point BUG is naturally not regarded as an important thing.

However, the concept of Abyss Technology is completely different. They are not only the creators of the game world, but also the maintainers and participants of this world. Only lifelikeness is the hologram that absolutely meets the standard.

Lin Ling was still chattering here and there, but Yu Yuan was a little worried for some reason, "Their company won't have any impact on us, right?"

"Don't worry, what kind of storm can this cause? Sooner or later, it's just a small company that goes bankrupt, so it's just now jumping out to act as a demon." Lin Ling waved his hand disapprovingly.

But sometimes, the reality is often not as optimistic as expected, and there always seems to be a harbinger before something bad happens.

Shortly after the launch of "Otherworld", perhaps in order to bring enough heat to their game, Blazing Games issued a statement claiming to denounce Abyss Technology and its representative work "Fantasy Journey" on behalf of the game industry. The reason used is - "Fantasy Journey" copied the setting and game concept of a game released seventy years ago.

At first, this incident was regarded as a simple joke by many people inside and outside the industry. I wonder how even the computer game was just developed 70 years ago, so how come the "Fantasy" after 70 years has traced back so much time and space from the "antique pile" "Draw out an old game to plagiarize?