59

"Your Highness the Queen is awake..."

"Go and tell His Majesty the King..."

"Be careful, help Her Royal Highness to get up..."

When Yu Yuan opened his eyes, he saw that he was sitting on a large carved bed, surrounded by five or six young maids, and the scent of the aroma in the room almost choked him.

The eyes of the maids were very concerned. Two of the maids went out, probably to report to the king.

Lin Ling: "Your current role is Queen Edith Matilda. When you went to the countryside to relax at noon, you passed out of heatstroke. It is nine o'clock in the evening, and you have just recovered and woke up."

"...Damn, you didn't say that this character is very powerful, so I chose the queen status."

The strength is as controlled as him. If he didn't know that only one life could not revive the archive, and the queen's role was stronger, it would increase the possibility of one-time clearance, and he would not choose to play the queen.

This may be the obsession with proving that he is very good at completing the game.

"Hey, being strong in the late stage does not mean being strong in the early stage, and your body is a pampered queen after all."

Yu Yuan complained to Lin Ling in his heart, pretending to be okay on the surface, and said to the maids, "I want to lie down for a while, you all go out first."

"But now..." The maids looked at each other and hesitated, wanting to stay and continue to take care of Her Royal Highness.

"Let's go out first." Yu Yuan emphasized again.

Now he has to get acquainted with the game content first, and he has to talk to Lin Ling, and dealing with both sides at the same time is about to become schizophrenic.

The leading brown-haired maid, Yu Yuan heard that other maids seemed to call her Nancy, and then she could see that the ID above her head was [Nancy], which was newly unlocked, and you could also click to see her details. Nancy saluted, took the remaining five girls and left first, and said, "Please call me anytime if you need it."

The bell hanging by the bed was obviously used to convey messages to the servants. Yu Yuan nodded, and when the door was closed, he quickly lifted the quilt, turned over, got out of bed, and stood in front of the huge floor-to-ceiling mirror.

Lin Ling: "I'm so curious about what you'll look like after your sexual transformation?"

In the mirror, there is a face that is exactly the same as Yu Yuan himself, the black curly hair that crosses the shoulders, the shortened height and the reduced skeleton all indicate that he has now integrated into the role of the queen he played, and at this time is wearing a pure white sleep. Pao stepped on the ground barefoot, and there seemed to be residual makeup on his face. but......

"Why do I feel like I haven't changed?" Yu Yuan was very puzzled.

He looked at the projection in the mirror very unfamiliar, as if it was not him, but a picture drawn in advance. And when he touched the middle of his neck, he still felt that there was an Adam's apple on it, but in the mirror was a woman with fair and delicate skin.