116

The game of Anderson Manor is completed, and the ghost Alice is summoned. At the same time, this area will become a high-risk area. This newly introduced rule makes all six people aware of a new problem-the absolute safety conditions for everyone. Will there be an impact if the safe house and the high hazard area overlap?

When meeting at the Necromancer again, Hei Changzhi took the lead in raising this topic, "Everyone can tell me about their safety conditions at night, so that everyone can judge. My safety conditions are to stay in the patient room of the hospital."

Chenxing needed to be alone to be absolutely safe, Yu Yuan wanted to stay within a certain range of the Pope, and Bigger wanted to stay among the lively crowd.

"I'm also a 'safe house' type, and I have to stay in a tent at the circus at night," Mushroom said.

"Ah, it seems that only mine is random. I am absolutely safe only by the lit fire, and I am in a dangerous state when the fire is extinguished." Lulu also admitted frankly.

Yu Yuan took over, "Since this is the case, one thing is very clear - if each ghost really corresponds to our respective area, then after playing the ghost game, there may be conflicts between the safe house and the high-risk area."

For example, the safe condition for mushrooms is to return to the circus tent, but if the ghost game has been played in the circus, and the whole circus is listed as a high-risk area, then the mushrooms must go back before night, and cannot come out until dawn, The risk will be greatly increased.

"So we'd better do things that don't endanger the safe house first," Hei Changzhi concluded, "Big, Chenxing, Yuyuan, Lulu, the safety conditions of the four of you are not linked to the dangerous area."

That is to say, the Big House, the Paladins, the church, and the astrologer's caravan, these four places can be prioritized for ghost hunting games, and the circus is best placed last. As for the hospital, which is still unclear whether there are ghosts, it can only be put aside.

"There's one more thing I have to tell you, I found Alice's file in my hospital, she has a very serious heart disease," Hei Changzhi said, "You brought her ghost before, and you didn't see any fatalities. The wound, is it possible that the cause of her death was a heart attack?"

When it was mentioned, everyone glanced at each other and agreed with this statement. Since there was no trauma, and the game gave such an information prompt, it was very clear.

The fire caused a family of six, but Alice died of a heart attack. Judging from the six bodies found later, she must have been burned after her death.

In addition to some scattered information, Mushroom and Chenxing have also inquired about two ghost tricks.

"Hide-and-seek - a local legendary game of soul-calling, which requires a very wide field with a lot of obstructions." This is provided by Morningstar, and also briefly describes the gameplay.

Mushroom: "What I've heard is called 'The Ghost in the Right Eye'. This is a bit special. It needs a very historic building, but the place must be large enough."

The Big family did not meet the above two conditions. After discussion, everyone decided to conduct BloodMary first tonight.

That night, Bigger's house.