107

Scenes such as "Fernando's mutiny again" and "Sutton's kingdom split from now on" that were originally worried by the black cat have not happened, and even... Fernando is going to sea.

Literally "go to the sea".

"Damn it, when I said he looked like a pirate captain, I never thought he would really go sailing!" The black cat, who learned about Fernando's future whereabouts, was very dumbfounded. I feel that Fernando is so obsessed with "finding the queen". Who would have thought that the place where he nearly died during the expeditionary legion was the sea instead of the land?

And this time, it coincides with the setting that Louis is an octopus. If Fernando wants to go down to find someone, he has to go to the original place and return to a certain area on the ocean.

"Don't worry, he can't find you again. If he can find an octopus man, he has the ability." Lin Ling took a big mouthful of milk tea, "Since I met you, not only have I always wanted to drink taro ball milk tea, but now I really want to eat octopus. Maruko, do you really enjoy eating the tentacles of the octopus?"

"It's really cool...Isn't that the point!" The black cat interrupted angrily: "The point is that Fernando's search is endless."

"That being said, in fact, your dungeon can be considered complete when the little prince takes the throne, so you are not offline yet?" Lin Ling said: "You are already the fastest tester for a single clearance. You can go to the settlement interface now to check the results.”

The black cat stopped for a while before saying, "Can you continue for a while?"

"Of course, since you already have a lot of time left, it's ok to continue living in this world for a while," Lin Ling snapped his fingers, "but you can only continue to use the cat form, after all, this is what the octopus changed for you. Oh, it's a pity that we can't see our beautiful cat being the queen of the three dynasties."

Cat: "Go away!"

The most peculiar king in the Sutton Kingdom's recorded history, Fernando Durrell, made a choice after voluntarily relinquishing the throne of the king, which shocked the nobles of the entire royal city - the former king Take the fleet in person to sea.

As for this uncle's abnormal behavior, the new king Durand has some doubts, but he can only ask someone to investigate quietly, and pretend to be "good" to the other party on the surface, west of Wangcheng all the way to the deep sea The island in the sea has become the "fief" of Fernando, an "ordinary member of the royal family". It seems to be a compensation gift for the previous dispute, but in fact it is more or less the convenience of surveillance.

But Fernando is really serious about going to sea and voyage, especially from the strength of the naval fleet that he secretly cultivated as early as his reign. Therefore, there are still some great nobles who are skeptical about the former king's retirement, thinking that he will make a comeback and return sooner or later.

But none of that matters anymore.

On the day the fleet set sail, the black cat was still standing on the shoulders of the false bishop Louis, along with the crowd to see off the fleet, but now the king did not show up, and appointed other cronies to see off on his behalf.

"When are you going back to where you came from?" the black cat asked Louis.

"When you're willing to go back with me."