chapter 51

late night

After returning from the party, Avneil lies on the bed after changing their clothes... Avni rests her head on Neil's chest, While Neil's hand is around her and he is repeatedly kissing her hair who is very close to him

Avni - I didn't know that you sing so well ...

Neil smiles hearing this and says

Neil - Whatever I do for you, becomes good automatically..

Avni smiles hearing this and says..

Avni - By the way, I did not even think that your thoughts were like this for me on our first meeting.

Neil - Why, why didn't you think of that?

Avni - Because I thought you were very gentle... I mean, I did not think that a person who is so serious would become so possessive for someone after seeing her for the first time..

Neil - As soon as I met you, I realized that now I do not want anything in life. For me, you are the person I have become complete by having in my life.... And I have no doubt in agreeing that I am Possessive for you and I really can't tolerate anyone else's evil eye on you...( he said remembering something)

And here Avni smiles hearing, But soon something clicked in his mind and he remembers her words and he speaks

Neil - by the way what do you mean by, I thought you were very gentle wifey ? I am gentleman

Avni smiles hearing this and gets up a bit, puts her chin on his chest and says looking at him

Avni - No, you are not gentle.. You are very shameless, who sees neither place nor anything and starts romance anywhere...( saying this she slightly hits on his forehead)

Neil smiles hearing this and ask

Neil - accha?

Avni nods yes

Neil - accha! tell me one thing wifey, don't you like this romantic husband of yours who loves you everywhere without caring about anyone?

Avni listens to this and she gets a little shy with his question because somewhere her answer to this question is 'yes' but she does not admit and says...

Avni - ab..ab mujhe neend aa rahi hai... good night....

Saying this she separates from him and is about to sleep with her face on the other side but Neil holds her hand And pulling her close to him, he lays her on the bed and himself comes on top of her....

Avni sees him and suddenly her heart beats fast.

Neil - haan to kya kaha tumne? I am shameless ? ( he ask slightly raising his eyebrows)

Avni looks at him blushing

Neil - So let me show a little more shamelessness to my wifey...( he said leaning close to her )

And here Hearing this, Avni closes her eyes, but instead of doing anything, Neil shook his head seeing her shyness and speaks and Avni opens her eyes to hear his voice...

Neil - By the way, you know... sometimes I miss the Avni whom I met for the first time.

Avni looks at him being confused

Neil - haan, I mean you remember when we first met, you didn't even know how to feel shy, you didn't know how to blush, you were bold....

Avni sees him..

Neil - You used to speak freely whatever would have been in your mind... but now you are not the same as before, you do not speak much and your shyness.., oh God