chapter 66

in Mehta industry...

Avni plays video games with Ashish in his cabin
And with Ashish losing again and again, Avni is cheering and laughing gleefully.

Ashish smiles seeing her happy and speaks

Ashish - Princess, let dad win a game today or else dad will feel bad...( he said making sad face )

Avni sees her dad fake sad face and speaks

Avni - dad you can't emotionally blackmail me... we are just competitors in games

Ashish slightly pouts and Avni shows him her tongue....

Suddenly their moment breaks with the knock of the cabin and Ashish gives permission to the person to come inside.

The man comes inside and Ashish Avni sees him...

Ashish smiles when he sees that person and Avni is surprised to see him all of sudden but then she smiles and Ashish speaks...

Ashish - arre, Parth beta

Parth smiles hearing Ashish's voice as well as he sees Avni whom he did not expect here, that too without Neil which is little surprising to him...

Ashish stands and hugs Parth and then Parth meets Avni with a smile.. Avni also meets him with a smile...

Ashish asks him about his well being and then Parth asks Avni about her well being....

And after all this Parth says

Parth - Uncle I hope I didn't disturb you both

Ashish listens to this and speaks

Ashish - are nahi beta, We were just enjoying our father-daughter's time today that's it...(He speaks while side hugging Avni, Avni smiles)

Parth smiles hearing this and speaks

Parth - Oh then it's a good thing uncle, so would you both mind if I also join you guys in your time ?

Ashish smiles and before he says anything, Avni speaks

Avni - yes I will mind...You can't join us by coming in the middle like this.. ( she said making serious face )

Parth looks at her

Avni - Because now there are few games left between me and dad and if you join us then you and dad's team will be formed and then I will lose....( she said with slightly pouting)

Ashish & Parth smiles hearing her words and at the same time Parth gets awwie on her seeing her baby face and speaks

Parth - are nahi avu, kisne kaha main uncle ki team me rahunga... main to teri team me hu aur humesha teri hi team me rahunga

Avni smiles brightly hearing this and comes near Parth and stand beside him... and Ashish speaks

Ashish - arre ye kya cheating ho rahi hai yehan ?

Parth and Avni smile seeing Ashish face like and Avni gain shows him her tongue teasingly... and then Parth speaks....

Parth - ok ok on a serious note... Uncle I have come here to talk to you about the meeting which is going to happen after 2 days.. and also to give you a good news..

Ashish - Yes yes tell me what do you want to talk about meeting and what is good news

Parth - So the good news is that after 2 days your good friend means my father is coming back from abroad...

Ashish gets happy hearing this and so does Avni.

Ashish - aree waah, this is really good news... it's been many months since I met him