chapter 113

At Mehta house

Avni sits cross-legged on the bed in her room and Neil sits in front of her... Avni keeps her face left side in anger and Neil looks at her like this speaks...

Neil - Avni, at least eat one... You said that you want to eat sweets, now when it is in front of you, why are you denying it?

avni doesn't say anything

Neil - Avni please eat

Avni - I don't want to eat

Neil - why

Avni - Now I don't want.. you are 5 minutes late from the given time, now you and this Gulabjamun can go from here...

Neil sees her and does not understand what is his mistake, he had reached here in time.....But he could not come inside the house until she opened the door and When he reached here he was calling Avni to open the door as he could not ring the doorbell and Avni only picked up his call after 5 minutes...
And now where is his fault in this, he reached on time by driving as fast as he could, thanks to the empty road...but here now she herself got angry... he doesn't understand how to convince her now

He looks at her and speaks

Neil - Ok ok please forgive me considering this as my last mistake... I will reach before time, next time....

Avni hears this from him and looks at him and Neil says holding his ear

Neil - sorry please eat this

Avni smiles a little seeing him like this but she says

Avni - But I don't feel like eating sweets now... I want to eat something else

Neil looks at her with surprise that so soon how did her mood change to eat something other than sweet....and Avni speaks happily...

Avni - Let's go to eat Panipuri.

Neil is shocked to hear this...From where will he find panipuri stall at 1.30 in the night and from where will she eat....

Neil - Avni, I don't think there will be any Panipuri seller at this time?

Avni - But I want to eat... I really feel like eating, please lekar chalo....

Avni looks at him and then Neil thinks let's find it once, it will be better if they get her panipuri, otherwise he doesn't even know how she will react...Both come out of the house secretly without making any noise and then Neil makes her sit in the car and drives around for half an hour in search of Panipuri...But he doesn't find anyone selling Panipuri anywhere... He also tries to find out in one or two restaurants that were open at that time, but he doesn't get Panipuri there either.....
And then Neil feels that it is not right for Avni to stay awake so late in the night, so he stops his car and says....

Neil - Avni, it is 2 in the night... see there is no panipuri seller anywhere... We do one thing, now let's go home, I will take you out to eat panipuri tomorrow

Neil sees that she is listening to him with her head down and suddenly a tear falls from her eye...

Neil gets scared and unbuckles his seatbelt turns towards her completely and takes her face in his hand and sees that her eyes are full of tears....And without thinking he starts apologizing to her

Neil - avni, avni I'm sorry, tumhe meri kisi baat ka bura lga kya... sorry but I will really take you out tomorrow to eat panipuri...but see n abhi kahin nahi mil raha

Avni - par mujhe abhi khaani hai

Neil - par main kahan se laaun ?

Avni - mujhe nahi pta, mujhe khaani hai