chapter 67

Next morning

In Avneil's Room

Neil is sleeping on the bed.... on the other hand Avni is downstairs in the kitchen and is preparing coffee for him...

She comes to the room with coffee and she sees that it is 9 o'clock but Neil is still sleeping....

She sits close to him on the bed and puts the coffee on the next table.

She looks at him and smiles seeing his innocent sleeping face...

She removes his hair that came on his forehead....While Neil feels her hand on himself and shrinks his eyes little....

Avni sees him doing this and She strokes his hair and calls his name in her soft voice

Avni - Neil....

Neil does not give any reaction

Avni - Neil wake up... it's 9 o'clock... you will be late for office

Neil hears her voice and without opening his eyes, moves out of his place and placed his head in her lap...
Avni smiles seeing this and then caresses his hair And she leans in and kisses his head and speaks

Avni - good morning

Neil - hmm...

Avni smiles and speaks

Avni - Neil get up

Neil - Let me be close to you for a while... (saying this he hides his face in her stomach)

Avni - ok but only 5 minutes after that no excuse

Neil listens to this and tightens his grip on her.... And in no time, Avni feels his lip on her bare belly who is kissing her there...
For the last few days, Avni has started wearing sarees, and at home she wears sarees only...

Avni today's look 👇

Avni widens her eyes slightly on his this action and says

Avni - I knew you would do something like this Mr. single track husband....

Neil slightly smiles hearing this and here After Saying this she lifts his head from her lap and she gets up from the bed... but before this she says something and leaves from there Neil sits on the bed properly and grabs her hand and gently pulls her back to the bed and hugs her from behind in a sitting position...

Avni's heartbeat increases when she feels all of sudden his lip on the back of her neck and she speaks

Avni - Neil

Neil - hmm... Saying this he inhales her fragrance

Avni - Leave me, the door is open

Neil - as I care about this thing

She slightly blushes and speaks

Avni - Neil is 9 o'clock... you will be late

Neil - you know very well Nothing is more important to me than spending time with you...( Saying this he gently leaves his mark on her neck and Avni moans a little in pain)