chapter 89

Previous chapter continue...

Here in Khanna House, in the Same night....

Bebe leaves her room to check on Neil once weather he's eat and sleep or not...

She comes outside Neil's room and opens the door....his door is not locked....
Bebe comes inside and sees Neil sleeping in uncomfortable position on the bed.....
She comes close to him and sees that the food kept on the table of his bed side is untouched.

She sigh..... and then she touches him to correct his sleeping position But as soon as she touches him, she gets shocked when she feels that Neil's body is burning like fire.

Bebe - tillu....( Saying this Bebe touches his forehead which is burning)

Bebe - hey bhagwan ise to bukhar hai........bebe realizes this and calls Shweta and Prakash

Shweta and Prakash come to Neil's room hearing Bebe's voice and they also learn that Neil has a high fever....

Everyone is trying to wakeup him but Neil is not getting up.... It seems that he is unconscious.

Bebe - Prakash doctor ko jaldi call kar...

Prakash calls the doctor and the doctor reaches Khanna House in the shortest possible time..

On the other side

at Mehta House

Avni is still feeling restless and she is calling someone again and again but no one is picking up her call

Avni - bebe mera call kyon nahi utha rahi hai... unhone kaha tha ki wo Neil ko Check karne jaa rahi hai... kya abhi tak wo Neil ke room se lauti nahi hai...?
Neil theek to hai ? Kaise pta Karu...
Maa bhi call nahi uthaa rahi....

Avni thinks of all this and calls Bebe again....

Here at Khanna House

Doctor checks neil And he tells everyone that because of not eating anything, getting wet in the rain he has got this condition...

Neil is not conscious that's why the doctor gives him medicine through his veins.
He tells them that for the time being they keeps on putting and changing cold water clothes on his forehead, And if his fever does not subside by tomorrow morning, then he will do some treatment.

All gets scared seeing Neil suffering from fever like this.

Then Shweta wipes his body with cold water and then changes the cloth of cold water on his forehead again and again,
But Neil's condition is not improving in the slightest, but his fever is getting worse...

On the other hand at Mehta House, Avni finally calls Prakash when Shweta and Bebe don't pick up her call..

When Prakash gets Avni's call, it is 3 o'clock in the night... Shweta asks Prakash to see his phone ringing.

Shweta - Prakash ji is waqt kiska call hai ?

Prakash also gets shocked to see Avni's call at this time and he says...

Prakash - Avni putter ka call hai ?

Shweta - kya ? Avni ka call is waqt ?

While bebe hears this and says...

Bebe - jrur usne Neil ke baare me Jaane ke liye call kiya hai...

Shweta - Neil ke baare me Jaane ke liye ? Bebe, use Neil ke baare me kaise pta chala?

Bebe hears Shweta words and says

Bebe - Shweta use Neil ke baare me nahi pta..

Shweta sees bebe