chapter 128

Days passes

In the seventh month of Avni's pregnancy, the Khanna family hosted her baby shower which was attended by their entire family, friends and some close relatives and they gave their blessings to Avni and Avneil's coming babies and prayed for their good future.

A Day

Avni is sitting in the room watching a comedy show on TV and she is laughing a lot seeing it....Neil always lets her watch shows like this during this time because laughing openly is good for her and their children.

Neil has gone to the kitchen to cook something for her, as soon as he comes to the room with food for her, he stops at the door and sees her laughing, He stays there for some time and admires her laugh and prays that this smile should never disappear from her face.

Seeing him lost, Avni calls his name and he comes inside the room and sits in front of her and first of all he switches off the TV...

Avni - Why did you turn it off?

Neil - Because now TV time is over, now is our time...and you will talk to me and eat this ( He speaks pointing to thing he brought with him..)

Avni - feed me with your hand

Neil - Is this even a thing to say?

Avni smiles hearing this And then Neil feeds her with his hand and then wipes her mouth and after doing all this, Avni signals him to come close to her because now her baby bump has become so big that she cannot move easily...So that's why she signals Neil to come closer to her and as soon as Neil comes closer to her she kisses his cheek

Neil - Why this reward?

Avni - for making such a delicious meal for me

Neil smiles listening to this but speaks to tease her...

Neil - But I made this for my kids

Hearing this Avni pouts and Neil immediately pecks her pout and says

Neil - and you are my eldest and most stubborn child...

He speaks smiling pinching her nose slightly and at this Avni rolls her eyes and then there Neil speaks....

Neil - Ok Avni I want to tell you something?

Avni - what?

Neil - Do you remember Niti ?

Avni - Yes, maa (Shweta) friend's daughter, who came to my baby shower... what happened ? she is fine

Neil - Yes she is fine... but you know, she likes Parth.

Avni gets shocked hearing this and says

Avni - what

Neil - what happened

Avni - Nothing but how did you know that

Neil - Obviously, Niti is my friend, so she told me because she knew I might be able to help her with this.

What actually happened was that being a friend of Avni, Parth had come to the Khanna house in Avni's baby shower and Niti was present there...Neil introduces her to Parth and Niti's heart falls for Parth at first sight, but Parth meets her in a normal way and does not talk much.
And about this feeling of hers, she thinks that if someone will help her now, it is Avni Neil...

Neil - Shall I talk to Parth about this? She really likes him a lot.

Avni - Neil I don't think this would be right.... If Niti has anything like this in her heart for Parth, then she should tell him herself... no third should come between them