chapter 76

Avni - Neil I said I don't want to divorce you aur naa hi main tumse alag hona chahti hu....
You are misunderstanding my point... I want to go to Mehta House for a few days...
I just want a few days break from you...

Neil - And you won't get it...you won't get a break from me

Avni gets shocked.... Neil moves towards her and Avni starts taking her steps back seeing him like this...

Avni's head hits against the wall and Neil imprisons her between himself and the wall... Avni gulped and Neil speaks

Neil - You said n, you are my obsession and I want to keep you imprisoned...

Avni looks at his face and see there is a smile on his face... Neil smiles and says

Neil - So my dear wifey, Now the same thing will happen that I never wanted to do...
from today and now onwards you will not go out of this house anymore......nowhere means nowhere.....

Avni gets shocked hearing this from him...and neil smiles....

Avni - What do you mean

Neil - I mean, after today without my consent and without me you will never go out of this house...
You think my love is obsession, so now you will see the extent of my obsession...
You will see what I can do to keep you with me...

Avni sees him and says

Avni - tum mere saath aisa nahi kar sakte, You can't stop me for everything like that every time...
I will go to Mehta House whether you want it or not..

saying this she try to push him back But Neil imprisons her firmly between himself and the wall....There is only one inch gap between the two....

Neil placed his hand on her cheek and slightly caresses her skin with his thumb...Avni sees him and Neil speaks

Neil - my dear wifey I can do whatever I want with you... and don't forget now you are only in my possession..
Now, only I have the right on you....

He said cupping her face in his hand and looks into her eyes....

On the other hand Bebe and Shweta come back home... and as soon as Shweta learns that Neil Avni is at home,
She comes towards their room to give them the prasad which she brought from the temple.

And as Shweta comes near their room she gets slightly shocked to see the door of their room open and seeing Avneil together like this.....

She sees that Neil is standing in front of Avni... And looking from behind, the positions of both seem very intimate...
she widens her eyes slightly and misunderstood the situation and that's why she doesn't disturb them by thinking of some other thing And she thinks that she always enters their room at the wrong time.... and thinking all this she smiles and leaves from there thinking that this time she will not ruin their private moment...and later she gave then prasad.

There, as soon as Shweta leaves from there...
Here Avni sees Neil angrily and pushes him with all her strength, due to which Neil stumbles back....

Avni - dur raho mujh se, I can't believe you are the same Neil whom I have loved.... I hate you, I just hate you....( she said crying )

She really can't believe that in front of her is the same Neil whom she loves...
Her Neil was a perfect person who loved her, respected her, who never forced her to do anything, no matter how angry he was.....Then why is he behaving like this today... today he has openly said what he wants..He only wants her because he considers her to be his possession.

She doesn't hate him but doesn't know how these words got out of her mouth for him... she can't figure out how to deal with Neil at the moment..
She is feeling trapped.... Whatever Neil said today, Avni had no idea that she would ever see him like this, Where Neil will not care about her feelings and will show his right on her like this....