chapter 8

It's been two months now that Avni met Neil..
Both have become quite comfortable with each other..
Avni now shares almost everything with Neil and their day is not complete until both of them talk to each other on phone...

Neil sometimes comes to Ashish's office and spends some time with Avni on the pretext of helping her..Or sometimes with Ashish's permission, he has taken Avni out for coffee a couple of times...

In this two months, Avni came to know a lot about Neil, how he is, how he behaves with everyone, etc..

For Avni, Neil has now become her that friend, whom she can call and talk to whenever she wants... Whenever she feels like talking to him she calls him and Neil, no matter how busy he is, he never ignores her calls.

Avni's feelings have not changed much in these two months, she still considers only Neil as a friend... And she doesn't feel much, or maybe she just can't understand all this feeling...
Because never before in her life has any boy made her feel like this... She has started enjoying talking to Neil, being with him...

But she is also happy that she is getting a person like Neil as her life partner who takes care of her so much, makes her feel so special from the 1st day..
She is considering all these things to be limited to friendship only because maybe she does not know what love is or what love feels like..
And maybe right now she is not feeling anything because she has never felt anything like this from Neil's side...
Neil has not yet shown some of his special feelings for avni in front of her.. she's only see his caring side for her..

But on the other side, Neil's feelings have changed a lot in this two months for Avni...He has understood that whatever he is feeling for Avni is only and only love..
But he doesn't want to spoil his bond with Avni by doing anything hasty or speaking..Nor does he want to make her feel uncomfortable with himself..
With great difficulty she is now comfortable with him...
He knows that there is only friendship from Avni's side and right now he just wants to enjoy his friendship with Avni.
But at the same time, he is just waiting now that when he will be able to express his feelings in front of Avni, he is just waiting for a good opportunity when he says her all his feelings...

In khanna house

After having breakfast Neil is leaving the house for office when Bebe and Shweta stop him...

Shweta - tillu

Neil turns back and looks at his mom and bebe who's giving him stern look..

Neil - kya hua ? aap dono mujhe aise kyon dekh rahe hain ?

Bebe - yeha aa ( she said pointing the seat beside her )

Neil comes and sits beside bebe in hall and says

Neil - kya hua aap dono ko kuch baat karni hain..

Bebe - haan

Neil - kya

Shweta - avni kaisi hain ?

Neil frown hearing this question from his mom, he thinks why his mom asking this question to him...

Neil - avni kaisi hain ? Iska kya matlab hain mom ?

Shweta - I mean uski health kaisi hain woh acchi to hain ? Aaj kal humari baat nahi ho rahi

Neil thinks that his mother is asking about Avni's health & well being and Neil met Avni only yesterday then she was fine so he replies..

Neil - oh yes mom she's fine

Shweta looks at bebe and bebe smiles

Shweta - last time kab mila tha tu Avni se

Neil - kal mila tha mom