chapter 98

Things get a little easier for Neil when now Shweta talks to him...

However, as before, Shweta does not talk to him and neither does Shweta forgive him completely, But now at least she doesn't treat Neil as before...

After coming from his office that night, Shweta herself told him that now he will eat with everyone, he does not need to eat alone in the room...Neil is happy to hear that now he will be able to live with his family as before.

2 days pass between all this, in these two days Neil leaves no stone unturned to pacify Avni too.. .But at the same time slowly he is now able to see some changes in Avni's behavior.... he secretly notices that she shows little tantrums in front of Shweta in eating food or in some things as compared to earlier and Shweta listen her all talks smiling...

This behavior of Avni does not seem normal to him, but at the same time he thinks that a few days ago Avni's health was not well, perhaps that is why she must be doing this.

Today in the evening, at around 7 o'clock Neil is coming home from office....
On the way he sees a flower shop and Neil thinks why not today he should apologize to his wifey through these flowers...

He happily buys Avni's favorite flower as well as her favorite pastry for her..and puts a sorry note on it...

He comes home and sees that there is no one in the hall..... he thinks something
And goes straight to Avni's room thinking that if Avni is not in the room, he will quickly put these flowers and pastry in her room...

He comes near her room and sees that Avni's room is empty.....
He smiles and walks into the room and comes close to her bed and on her side table he puts flowers and pastry...
After keeping all that Neil is about to leave the room turning back, only then his eyes fall on some thing.....

He turns back and sees a hospital report lying on the bed.....

Neil thinks something and takes that report in his hand and speaks...

Neil - shayad ye avni ki reports hai... mom ne us din mujhe dekhne nahi diya tha...
I hope she is fine.... (thinking this, Neil opens that report)

And as soon as Neil opens those reports, his eyes fill with tears as he reads the contents of those reports, when he reads that Avni is pregnant...

On the other side

Avni is in the washroom, she inhales and exhales her breath...
Her heartbeat is fast and also she is little nervous

She takes a deep breath and opens the door of her washroom....and as she walks into her room she sees Neil's back.... she closes her eyes and then she opens her eyes and speaks

Avni - tum ?

Neil hears her voice....and closes his eyes from where tears flow from his eyes...

Avni sees him silent and says

Avni - tum yahan kya kar rahe ho...?

Neil hears this, and closes his eyes vigorously and opens them again and wipes his tears and turns towards her....

Avni sees that his face is looking red, his eyes are also red because of the tears...
She feels bad seeing him like this and then her gaze falls on his hand where she sees that he has some papers in his hand...

She sees him and Neil keeps looking at her..
Avni sees those papers in his hand and understands that now he has come to know everything...
And maybe now Neil will be angry with her to hide this thing and somewhere she is ready to face his anger too...

At the same time... Neil's eyes fill with tears again....
He is looking at her and he does not understand whether his mistake is so big that everyone has hidden such a big thing from him...It has been more than a week since her report came but no one thought it necessary to tell him this....
Didn't he have the right to know this... why did everyone snatch this right from him and why did Avni snatch this right from him...she also did not consider it necessary to tell him such a big thing of their life....He wants answers to his questions, why no one told him that he was going to become a father, why didn't Avni tell him..