chapter 123

Before starting a chapter, I just want to say one little thing, When I do not update, everyone messages me that please update...
and when I update, no one shows interest in it.....no one is interested in doing just one vote ⭐️

Well never mind......

Chapter start.........👇

In the evening

Avneil gets ready for the party.... Neil is ready in white shirt and denim while Avni is ready in red color dress...

Avni dress 👇

She is getting ready in front of the mirror and Neil is sitting on the bed watching her getting ready

She is getting ready in front of the mirror and Neil is sitting on the bed watching her getting ready....Avni is looking at him from the mirror that how he is looking at her... She thinks something and turns towards him and speaks...

Avni - Neil

Neil - haan

Avni - Will you help me to wear this..... (She speaks showing him her Magalsutra)

Hearing this, Neil gets up from the bed nodding And goes closer to her.... Avni gives her Magalsutra in his hand and then Neil holds her shoulder and turns her in front of the mirror....

He sweeps her open hair to one side and then makes her wear magalsutra and then locks it...
He looks at her and smiles, Avni looks at him and speaks...

Avni - How am I looking?

Neil - Beautiful as always..

Avni smiles hearing this and turns towards him and thanks him by kissing his cheek...

Neil looks at her as she does this and Avni speaks with a smile...

Avni - Shall we go now?

Neil says yes with a slight smile.

Both come down to the hotel....Party is organized in the garden of the hotel...all the couples are enjoying there....Avneil is also sitting at their table and talking to each other....

Wherein among them the host of the party draws everyone's attention and says

Host - I welcome all the lovely couples present here.

Everyone claps and Avneil smiles lost in each other...

Then the host announces there that now he will play some couples games with them, in which it is necessary for everyone to participate.

Avni - Neil we will participate right?

Neil - Yes, if there is no exhaustion or bouncy game, then we will participate..

Avni pouts

Neil pinches her nose gently looking at her pout and says

Neil - Don't make such a face, you know your safety is my first priority..