chapter 90

At Khanna House....

Bebe, still sitting in the temple praying for Neil
She lights a diya for Neil and suddenly Bebe sees that the diya is about to extinguished but before this bebe saves that diya from being extinguished, She sees that two hands have surrounded the diya from which the diya was saved from being extinguished.... Bebe looks at that hand and as soon as she sees that person, Bebe gets tears in her eyes and she says

Bebe - Avni putter

Yes, it is Avni who did not let the diya of Neil's name be extinguished.

Bebe sees Shweta and Prakash standing with Avni who had gone to Mehta House to bring her back..

Flashback

The next morning, at the Mehta House, when Neela brings Avni coffee for avni and then both of them hear the doorbell ringing....

Neela - main dekh kar aati hu kaun hai ?

Avni nods

Neela comes downstairs in the hall and sees that Ashish has already opened the door and Neela is surprised to see the person standing there..

While Ashish welcomes them and Neela speaks...

Neela - Shweta, Prakash ji aap log....

Ashish Neela is not angry with Khanna family But they are shocked to see them here in the morning and that's why they ask why they have come here this morning, is everything fine?

Shweta and Prakash look at each other after hearing Neela and Ashish's question and Shweta speaks....

Shweta - neela hum yehan Avni ke liye aaye hai....
Saying this, Shweta tells them in detail about Neil's condition and also tells all the things that the doctor has told them...And now their last hope is Avni... as it has been more than 24 hours but Neil has not regained consciousness.

Ashish neela gets shocked hearing all this And right there they all hears the sound of breaking something and sees back that Avni is standing at stairs and the coffee cup has fallen from her hand and broken..

What happened was that Avni also came after Neela to keep that coffee cup down in the kitchen which neela brought for her in the room... as she came down till stairs, firstly she also gets surprised to see shweta and Prakash here at this mornings, and she is about to come close to them but she stop when she hears Shweta words who was telling Ashish and Neela about Neil, she listened everything....She gets shocked to learn about Neil's condition...and at the same time becomes scared and worried for him...

Everyone sees Avni that her eyes are full of tears and she becomes numb after hearing all this.... and Shweta goes to Avni and talks to her...

Shweta - avni beta, please ghar wapas chalo.... main tumhe Neil ko maaf karne ke liye nahi keh rahi par bachcha agar is waqt tum uske paas nahi gyi to......( Beyond this, Shweta is not able to say this thing that if Avni does not go to Neil, then maybe they will lose their son...)

Avni listens to all this talk of Shweta....and then Shweta tells Ashish and Neela that...This time when Avni will go to Khanna house then she will take care of Avni personally, she will not let even Neil's shadow fall on her, Neil will not force or hurt her in any way and whatever decision Avni will take will be acceptable to those people.

Neela already wanted Avni to give Neil a chance... but hearing this assurance words of Shweta and Prakash, Ashish speaks...

Ashish - agar Avni aap log ke saath jaana chahti hai to mujhe koi problem nahi hai... kyonki is baar meri beti jo decision legi main uske saath hu...