chapter 102

Neil gets shocked when he sees that Parth is here....And on seeing him, Avni releases his hand and moves away from him and go closer to Parth.

Neil sees her going...And sees that she goes to him and puts her hand on his shoulder and Parth turns to her and sees Avni....

Parth - avu

Avni - Tum yehan ?

Parth - haan bas aise hi aaya tha... par tum yehan ? Tum kya kar rahi ho yehan ? Akele aayi ho ?

Avni hears his this question And before she says anything, Parth's gaze falls behind Avni, and he sees Neil standing far away, where Avni had left him...

Parth - oh Neil hai saath me

Avni sees him and says

Avni - haan

Parth - accha fir chalo Neil wahan Akele hai....

Avni hears this and puts her hand in Parth's arms in friendly manner but Parth gets shocked seeing her action but doesn't say anything...

On the other hand, Neil sees how Avni is coming close to him with Parth by putting her hand in his arms....

he slightly bites his lips to control his emotions and looks away from them...Because no matter what happens, he wants to change, but that doesn't mean he can see her with someone like this... This way, Avni's hand can only be in his arms and thus she can only roam around with him.

He is getting jealous and it is common that where there is love, jealousy is common... but yes, the way of showing that jealousy is different....Healthy jealousy is good, but when jealousy turns into madness, it becomes harmful.

Avni and Parth come close to Neil and Avni sees how Neil is looking at the other side but not saying anything...
She smiles and then immediately leaving Parth's side she stands back next to Neil and Neil looks at her.....

Then Neil looks at Parth who is looking at him with a smile and Parth speaks

Parth - hello Neil

Neil - hello

Avni hears his calm voice and gets little surprised.

Parth - How are you ?

Neil - I'm good... how are you?

Parth - all good..Well it's good you both met here... I was getting bored alone.. Now Avu has come here so my boredom will vanish...

Neil hears this and slightly smiles....
He has understood this much now that both are just friends.....
and it has always been friendship from Avni's side.... but somewhere he used to feel insecure from Parth's side....
But somewhere he has now also understood that Parth will not come between them and Avni also only loves him..

yes his avni loves only him, if she doesn't love him then she never give him second chance to correct his mistake... But at the same time, he is still a little jealous seeing her with someone and this thing of his can end only with time and maybe with Avni's love, Because apart from that he has no cure for it.

While Avni sees Neil who is lost somewhere and she answers Parth's words...

Avni - Same thing goes for you too.. I was also getting bored.. Now you are here then I will not be bored anymore....

Neil hears this and he's repeatedly biting his lips, she means that she was getting bored with him.... he sees both talking like this and says...

Neil - Sorry to disturb you both but you both enjoy each other's company... Actually I have to make an urgent call, so I will come in a while....