chapter 55

We can see that there is a scene of the hospital, where everyone is standing in a worried state, And Avni is crying silently, and tears are shedding down from her eyes continuously And sitting next to her Neela is comforting her that everything will be fine, Neil will be fine.

Avni is keeping her eyes fixed on the room in which Neil is being treated....

What happened is that when Neil collides with the car, Avni shouts his name and while taking his name, her phone falls out of her hands And she quickly comes out of her room...

Hearing her scream, entire family who's sitting in the hall gets worried...
And everyone gets worried seeing her coming down the stairs crying like this, on asking the reason Avni tells them about Neil....
Everyone is shocked to hear the news of Neil's accident and immediately leaves the house to go to him....

Neil's accident happened only 2 minutes away from his house, so everyone reaches him soon and brings him to the hospital...

And it has been 3 hours now that the doctors are treating Neil and since then, along with the whole house, Avni is in the worst condition..She is just crying silently and praying that her Neil will get well soon.

It is now 12:30 in the night.. Suddenly Parth comes there and he is shocked to see Avni in such a miserable condition.

Prakash's eyes fall on Parth and he speaks

Prakash - Parth tum ?

Parth - Ashish uncle told me about Neil's condition... so that's why...
(Parth calls Ashish for some work and then Ashish tells him all this)

Ashish hears this and sadly places his hand on his shoulder

Parth - Ab Neil kaisa hai ? ( Parth asks this to Ashish and actually he comes here for Avni Because somewhere he thinks that in such a situation, Avni will need him i.e. her friend and his presence will reduce her grief..)

Ashish - abhi doctors kuch bol nahi rahe

Parth hears this and then sees Avni who is sitting between Shweta and Neela....
he walks closer to her and sits on his knees in front of her, he takes her hand in his hand, due to which Avni realizes his presence and looks at him.

Shweta and Neela also see Parth

Parth - Don't worry avu, Neil theek ho jayega..

Avni hears this and suddenly her eyes fill with more tears.

Parth wipes her tears and speaks

Parth - My Avu is very strong, isiliye aise rote nahi.... (he speaks wiping her tears)

Shweta and Neela smile a bit seeing Parth's action that how he came to support her like a true friend in this bad time.

Suddenly Avni holds her head and she closes her eyes and is about to fall towards Neela that Neela catches her and speaks..

Neela - bachcha, theek ho tum?

Hearing neela voice Avni comes to her senses again and seeing neela she Nods yes weakly indicating that she is fine....

Parth - Main pani lekar aata hu

Neela nods And before Avni could stop him, he goes to get water from there.

Soon Parth comes with water in a glass, and he is again sits in front of Avni and is about to make her drink water when Avni gets up from her place and speaks

Avni - what are you doing... mera vrat hai aur main paani sirf Neil ke haath se hi piyongi

Parth hears her words and sees her confused...