chapter 69

down in the hall....

Prakash is waiting for Avni in the hall after getting refreshed and changing his clothes....Neil is also with Prakash and he too has come to know everything now.

And then Neil speaks

Neil - Dad aap jaaiye, main Avni ko lekar aata hu wahan

Prakash - theek hai Neil...

Saying this, Prakash leaves the house to go to Parth's house.

And on the other hand Avni comes from the washroom changing her clothes and as soon as she opens the door to leave the room she feels that the door is locked...

Avni sees that the door is unlock from inside then why is it not opening....

Avni tries to open the door again and again and now somewhere she understands why this door is not opening.... And this time she really gets very hurt by this act of Neil.

Whereas Neil who is sitting in the hall comes up after Prakash leaves and he sees that Avni is trying to open the door from inside....

He looks at her like this and remembers something....

Flashback

In the morning, when Avni went out of the room to open the door for Prakash, Neil's eyes opened....
And he also goes after her, but he stays upstairs and listens to Avni and Prakash talk in the hall.... In which Neil comes to know what happened in the hospital.

And then when Avni comes into the room telling Prakash that she too will go to Parth with him.....so when Avni comes into the room, Neil to comes behind her and as soon as she went into washroom he locks the room from outside so that Avni can't come out of the room and can't go anywhere....

Flashback End.

But now, seeing Avni struggling to open the door like this.... he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes and then opens his eyes... and then he opens the door.

As soon as the door of the room opens, Avni sees Neil in front of her, at this moment Avni's eyes are filled with tears, she looks at him with hurt and neil sees her....

At this moment Avni does not understand what she tell to him that is why Avni wipes her tears silently and is about to leave the room by passing Neil, to go to Parth....
But before she can take her steps, she feels Neil's hand on her hand who is holding her tightly.

Avni looks at Neil and she understands that he is going to stop her again that's why he says something, before that Avni speaks...

Avni - Neil please... Please let me go...

Neil sees her

Avni - Neil he needs me.... he has no one at the moment.. Please Neil let me go to him

Neil doesn't says anything to her on this matter, but keeps holding her hand...

Avni tries to get her hand out of his hand and says

Avni - Neil why are you doing this to me... Neil main kaisi dost houngi, agar main apne dost ke aise waqt par uske saath nahi rahungi...
Neil please let me go, leave my hand

Neil - I said yesterday that you will not go anywhere

Avni looks at him

Avni - Neil kal maine tumhari baat maan li n.., But Neil today the situation is different please Neil let me go...

Neil - I said no, and no means no

Avni sees him...

Like this both of them start arguing on this matter, Avni asks to go there and Neil keeps refusing her....