chaptet 97

Previous chapter continue.....

Neil comes to his room and as soon as he comes to his room... he is happily surprised.. When he sees that the number board that Avni has placed in his room, 40 numbers are given on it....

Neil comes closer to the board and is happy to see the number, thinking that maybe Avni has taken the first step in forgiving him...

Neil looks at the board and says....

Neil - Thank you wifey for this... I can't believe you thought of forgiving me....
I don't deserve this but you proved your love once again... and I have always been failing in that thing... You are so generous, that even when I have done so many wrong, you love me so much... and i always hurt you, and still I am doing it somewhere....
But now I am waiting for the day wifey that I'll complete these 100 numbers soon and will get your forgiveness completely....
And after that I will never hurt you.

He said all this and again thinks....

Neil - But this '40' number....? What did I do that you gave me this...?
( He thinks this because he feels that he has not done anything for Avni so that she can forgive him, then why did Avni give this 40 number to him? )

Flashback

When Neil goes to Bebe's room, that time seeing his room empty, Avni comes to his room...

She comes to their old room and takes a deep breath as she has a lot of good memories and some bitter memories with Neil in this room....
She doesn't forget a single moment spent with Neil...

She thinks again something and looks at the board she put up in Neil's room...
She comes close to that board and writes 20 to it 2 times on that board with marker and speaks....

Avni - I am giving this 20 number to you to give up your stubbornness... you are changing, you are giving up your stubbornness in every way...
What more do I want from you than this, that you give up this wrong stubbornness attitude... Persistence is good for the right things.. Not for the wrong things.

She thinks so because if this was the old Neil then he would not be ready to stay away from her like this easily, He would pretend for a day, pretend for 2 days but then return to his old form and then do some stubbornness that made Avni come closer to him....
But this time he did not do anything like this and till now whatever the family or Avni is going to say to him, he is silently accepting their all talks.

It is not that Avni wants to make him her slave and wants to get him to do what she said... No, but she wants Neil to stop insisting on wrong things and now somewhere, Avni is able to see this change in him...

She thinks all this and again she thinks after giving him extra 20 number

Avni - And this 20 number... I'm giving it to you because I know how you are...
You don't bow down in front of anyone and especially not in front of those you don't like..
But yesterday at the party, you put your ego on the side and apologized to those people with whom you did not do wrong, but you had definitely made them unhappy with your behavior somewhere.....But yesterday you apologized to them and this is a big thing and this is also a change in your behavior...

Suddenly Avni thinks of something else and puts her hand on her stomach and says

Avni - I want to tell you this thing but I don't know how to tell you.... our baby is very special to both of us... And I want to celebrate this happiness with you, but even if I want, I can not do it now....
And at the same time I have a fear and I don't want to see that fear come true... if you come to know that I am pregnant... then... no...

Avni thinks this... she wants to tell this to Neil, but thinking something stops her steps and she is not able to tell this to Neil even though she wants to.
And then thinking all this, Avni leaves Neil's room before he comes and then when Neil comes to the room he becomes happy to see the progress in his number board...