chapter 124

Neil is standing next to the lead balcony door, looking outside the room, and thinking deeply....

Whereas Avni is coming out of the washroom wiping her face with a towel and sees Neil standing there...
She smiles and goes closer to him and takes his name.... but Neil doesn't respond to her voice and doesn't turn towards her...

Avni feels strange on his behavior and then she takes his name two or three times but does not get any response from his side, Avni comes in front of him and hugs him keeping her head straight on his chest, Realizing this, Neil comes out of his thoughts and sees Avni hugging him....Whereas Avni lifts her head slightly from his chest and looks up at his face who now looks at her slightly lost...

Avni - what happened?

Neil - nothing... (he speaks with a smile)

Avni hears this and sighs and speaks...

Avni - what are you thinking?

Neil - nothing

Avni - Neil don't lie, since long I was calling you but don't know in what thought you are lost...
please tell me if something is troubling you, please share with me

Neil - it's nothing like that avni, really i was not thinking anything

Avni hears this and separates from him and Neil sees her...

Avni - Neil I think we should talk.

Neil looks at her and before he can say anything, Avni holds his hand and says..

Avni - come (saying this she brings him to the bed and both of them sit facing each other)

Both look at each other and seeing him silent, Avni speaks..

Avni - Tell me what's troubling you, and yes please tell me the truth 'cause I know something's troubling you

Neil hears this and is about to say something when Avni speaks...

Avni - Tell me the truth Neil, and you swear on me... (Saying this she puts his hand on her head and Neil gets shocked)

Tears well up in his eyes and he starts looking at the other side... Seeing him like this, Avni comes a little closer to him and cupped his face in her hand and makes him looks towards her...And she gets worried seeing tears in his eyes and she speaks wiping his tears

Avni - Neil please don't do this.. I can't tolerate your silence...
Please don't increase the distance between us again... whatever is in your mind please share with me, why you try to stay away from me please tell me

Avni says this and Neil immediately hugs her and speaks keeping his chin on her shoulder

Neil - I'm sorry Avni, please forgive me...

Hearing this Avni thinks what happened now, why is he apologizing now when everything is fine between them...She separates him from herself and takes his hand in hers and speaks

Avni - what happened, now why all this...

Neil - Avni you are very strong... what didn't I do to you... forced you to d...
( He is about to talk about her suicide but stop and say other things....)
I made it hard for you to live, make it hard for you to breathe...If something had happened to you that day, I would not have been able to forgive myself for the rest of my life, nor would I be able to live because without you I am nothing..

Avni hears all these things and says

Avni - Neil, what are you talking about... all these things are in the past, please forget all that happened.