chapter 46

Next morning

We can see that under the open sky, our lovely couple avneil is sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.
Despite the rays of the sun spreading completely in the sky, The chirping of birds was also echoing around them, still there is no obstacle in their sleep, both are in such deep sleep.

On the other hand, in the morning Shweta also comes to the terrace today for some work and as soon as she comes on the terrace she gets a little shocked to see the decoration of the terrace
And before she could even think about who did all this, her eyes go to the other side of the terrace where she sees that  her loving son and daughter-in-law is sleeping in each other's arms.

First Shweta thinks why both are sleeping on the terrace but then she smiles remembering Avni's excuse of yesterday and now seeing all these decorations she understands everything.

She comes a little closer to them... Both are completely covered with blankets, only their face is visible.
Both of them are sleeping with their heads close to each other and both have a peaceful smile on their faces.

Avneil sleeping position 😴  imagine their forehead touched 😌( kyonki mujhe aur better pic nahi mili 🥲)

Shweta smiles seeing both of them like this and by coincidence her phone is with her, she thinks something and captures this lovely moment of her both children in the camera.... And then looking at the sky, she prays to God that both her children should always stay away from the evil eye and be happy together like this.

Then she does not stay there for long and goes back down from there.

After a while, Avni's sleep is broken.  And she opens her eyes and sees Neil's face in front of her
She sees Neil's face and as soon as she sees him she remembers everything from last night.
she smiles and slightly touches her lip with her finger and smiles

She keeps staring at him and unknowingly her hand goes into his hair and she caresses his hair.... Her hand slips through his hair and rests on his cheeks... She places her hand lightly on his cheeks and thinking something, suddenly she kisses his cheek once again, And after kissing him as she is about to get up from there but she gets shocked When she realizes that Neil holds her hand, he puts her back to sleep on the bed and himself comes on top of her and looks completely awake.

Avni looks at him and speaks

Avni - You were awake ?

Neil nods his head in yes and Avni mentally facepalm herself on her actions

Neil - good morning wifey ( saying this he kisses her forehead )

Avni sees him and wishes him back

Avni - good morning

Neil - Well thank you for giving such a lovely gift in the morning without asking ( he said indicating the kiss which she gives him )

Avni slightly blush and speaks