chapter 86

Please vote on pervious chapter...🙏

Chapter start......👇

Next morning

At Mehta House

Avni Neela and Ashish are sitting at the breakfast table and Ashish Neela is
doing everything possible to light up Avni's mood...

Both of them never thought that they would see their daughter in a way where their daughter would stop smiling....

While Neela is trying to feed Avni and Avni is repeatedly refusing.

Avni - maa please mujhe kuch nahi khaana.... ( She says this because she knows, even Neil will not be eating anything without her there)

Neela sees ashish and then she speaks to Avni...

Neela - bachcha kal maine tumhe kuch samjhaaya tha uske baad bhi tum aise behave kar rahi ho... bachcha agar tum kuch khaaogi nahi to tumhari tabiyat kharab ho jayegi...

Avni sees her

Neela - abhi tumhe apna bahut khayal rakhna hai... aur apne liye naa sahi hum sabke liye hi thoda saa khaa lo...

Avni hears this from neela and her eyes fill with tears... Neela's maa wipes her tears and Avni thinks somethings and eats a morsel from Neela's hand...

On the other side

At Khanna House

Here too everyone is sitting at the breakfast table, but today there is no expression on anyone's face...Everyone is sad and Bebe asks Shweta..

Bebe - Neil ne kuch khaaya ?

Shweta sees bebe and speaks

Shweta - bebe aap mujh se uske baare me kuch mat puchhiye... bheema uske room me breakfast lekar gyi hai aur iske aage mujhe kuch nahi pta

Bebe sigh hearing Shweta answers And after this she says something, only then she sees that Bheema is returning from Neil's room and has breakfast in her hand which is untouched...

Bebe - kya hua ? tumne Neil ko breakfast nahi diya ?

Bheema - bebe, Neil Bhaiya darwaja nahi khol rahe hai... Maine bahut baar khatkhataya par unhone darwaja nahi khola

Shweta hears this and clenches her fist to control her emotions, and Bebe tells Bheema to go from there...And then she thinks about something, then she's herself about to go to neil room taking his breakfast Just then she, Shweta and Prakash see that Neil is coming down the stairs in a hurry and Neil walks out of the house before Bebe stops him.

Bebe - ye itni hadbadi me kahan jaa raha hai ?

Shweta speaks before Prakash says anything on Bebe's question.

Shweta - jrur kuch galat hi karne jaa raha hoga... pta nahi ab ye kya karne wala hai

Bebe sees Shweta but does not say anything because somewhere Shweta's anger is justified at this time and she should also react like this.

Soon Neil reaches xyz Park and finds the man standing there who called him here...

Neil biting his lips, takes his steps slowly closer to the man... and coming closer to him, Neil speaks

Neil - aapne mujhe bulaya papa ?

Neil speaks with fear and Ashish turns to Neil and sees him....

Neil looks at Ashish and bends down to touch his feet but today when Neil touches Ashish's feet Ashish does not give him any blessings...