chapter 92

Previous chapter continue......

At Khanna industry

Neil is sitting in his Cabin and he was trying again and again to read the file placed in front of him, but again and again Avni's face was coming in front of him...
He doesn't know what to do... He sees the chair next to him which is empty, which belongs to Avni...
Who used to come to the office with him, used to do work with him when everything was fine between them.

He takes his phone and thinks to call Avni once But then he remembers Avni's condition that he will not try to talk to her in any way...

He holds his head because somewhere, because of thinking too much, his head is now aching..But he is ignoring this pain and is trying to concentrate his mind in office work.

And there all of a sudden his cabin door opens and Neil looks at the door and he is surprised to see Avni standing there....

He can't believe his eyes that Avni is standing in front of him.
He gets up from his chair and steps up to get closer to her...

Avni sees him coming to her and says

Avni - stay there

Neil hears this and stops at his place and sees her...

Avni sees him and speaks

Avni - aisa bilkul mat sochna ki main yahan tumse milne aayi hu...

Neil sees her

Avni - Maybe you have forgotten then let me remind you, I also work here and I want to start my work again.. that's why I have come here

Neil is first surprised to hear this and then becomes happy thinking that at least now he will be able to see Avni in the office too...

Neil keeps smiling but on seeing when Avni disappears in front of him he don't know and then all of sudden he hears the sound of door knock and then he realizes that Someone is knocking on the door of his cabin and he was just imagining all this about Avni that Avni wants to join the office again....

He wipes his face with his hand and then takes a deep breath and allows the person standing at the door to come in.

The man standing outside hears Neil's voice and opens the door and Neil sees that he is none other than the driver of Prakash...

Neil - aap yehan ?

The driver sees him and speaks..

Driver - baba ghar se aapke liye lunch aaya hai, Wahin dene aaya hu....( The driver is a little old, that's why he affectionately calls Neil Baba)

Neil hears this and thinks that Bebe must have sent it for him...

Neil - theek hai, aap ye yehan rakh dijiye aur thank you iske liye

Driver hears his this words and speaks again....

Driver - baba, lunch ke saath ye bhi hai aapke liye....( The driver speaks showing him a paper which is folded)

Neil sees that paper in his hand and he gets up from his chair and goes to the driver and takes that paper from his hand...But he doesn't ask who gave him this paper and then he thanks him one more time And then the driver keeps Neil's lunch there and goes out of Neil's cabin.

Neil looks at that lunch box and sees that it is 1 o'clock in the afternoon... then Neil looks at the paper in his hand and opens it...
And after reading the thing written inside it, a slight smile comes on his face because he understand that Avni has sent this note to him... In which it is written... 👇